Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
Why did it take me 10 years to read this fic? It is beautifully everything! Love love love
LzzyPinaColada23 chapter 29 . 2/8
I’m so glad I read this, it was amazing! I didn’t expect to cry, but I did. Thank you
JustARead chapter 5 . 1/30
Hmmm
JustARead chapter 2 . 1/30
eeek
JustARead chapter 1 . 1/30
oh boy...
Mansdas2 chapter 29 . 1/21
Wow, that was really good. I very much enjoyed Son of a Preacher Man. Whew, had me going there. That emotional roller coaster almost had me, but I really loved it.
Mari94 chapter 18 . 12/31/2019
How did I need see this story before tonight? Loving all of it! Thanks.
SeeMeLaugh chapter 29 . 12/20/2019
Cute story! I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2019
This is definitely my reread story for the millionth time. Maybe as I get older and more jaded I feel like Jasper is the poor little rich boy that is emotionally stunted because of his daddy issues, but damn he needs to grow up!
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 5/4/2019
Peter really is a wise friend. I'm happy Jasper listens to him, I'm happy Jasper has him in his life. Although Jasper in the end didn't have anyone of his own, I'm going to make up my own epi for him in my own mind that he finishes college, stays close to his sister and mother, finds a purpose that brings him peace and finds his own woman that he loves as much as he did Bella. As for E/B, I will make up that they went to NYC together and also finished school, found their purpose and lived HEA. I've left you my thoughts along the way in the form of a thank you. I appreciate you've left this story here after all these years so readers like myself can read and reread if we need to revisit with these characters. Well written story, your characters were multidimensional and so interesting even when we wanted to smack them to wake them up. I hope all is well with you and that even if you still are not in the fandom you are still writing and creating wonderful characters.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 5/4/2019
It was good that everyone is getting things out in the open and like Edward feels, he's happy and hopeful that Rosalie will go through the process of healing and E/B will use the next year for developing their relationship. Jasper is the only one who's dangling and I hope along with Rose he gets professional help too.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 5/3/2019
Wow, again. This story took such a different turn that I'm speechless. Jasper turning up at Bella's house and begging to be taken back and all that went down in that conversation was so heavy. I was proud of Bella for being the voice of reason for herself and for Jasper. And he did need to be with his sister and mother right now and he does need to step up to the plate and rally for the three of them so they can heal from his father's actions. Maybe going back to his uncle might be a good thing for both he and Rosalie and some serious family counseling for them all. So sad for Jasper. But it wasn't fair that he asked her to do be with him now and for the reasons he stated.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 5/3/2019
Wow, what a dramatic chapter. There was a chapter in the beginning of the story where Rosalie's father looked at her and what he said to her gave me the creeps but I didn't think he was abusing her, just that he had a creepy fixation on his daughter, so I'm not too surprised. But it hasn't said the abuse was on his daughter, could have been with someone in his church. Guess not though as they all assume it was Rosalie. Explains much about the way she was. I can only imagine what this will do to Jasper.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 5/3/2019
Jasper really is a wreck. Here I thought he was all mature and doing the right thing for Bella's sake and he goes and sees her wearing knee high socks (who wears knee high/thigh high socks in hot weather in that state?) Anyway...Peter was the voice of reason and good that Jasper listened to him and didn't go after Bella to make her choose between him or Edward since suddenly he wants her back because he made a mistake letting her go...yeah what a tool he can be.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 5/3/2019
I can really 'see' the difference between Jasper and Edward. Their age differences, experiences or lack there of and personalties. Edward, apparently doesn't have that much sexual experience, which surprises me because Rosalie seems like such a sexy girl. Jasper certainly was more sensual and confident in everything he did to Bella etc. So Edward and Bella's sexual exploration seems more teen appropriate, although Edward gave Bella her first oral sex so he, I'm guessing did that before. We don't know much about Edward's past, but it must all be with Rosalie since they were dating since they were young. Anyway, Renee letting Bella stay overnight on the alternative to Prom out in a truck camping in the woods...seems to go against her talk with her daughter about not rushing into sex while still so young. Obviously two teens alone, camping out are going to do naughty things to each other. I hope Edward doesn't give up his Juliard college just to stay nearby his girlfriend. Still think it's pretty weird that everyone is ok with Emmett dating Rosalie and thinking that it was Edward's fault that they didn't get along. And yes there is some truth in the fact they weren't compatible but to lay it mostly on Edward's broody personalty at the time is wrong. She was a plain bratty bitch not only to him but to most everyone. Emmett seems to get off dominating her and thinks that's what she needs, a man to make her do his bidding instead of her making Edward do hers. I call BS on Emmett for his cocky man ways.
8,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »