Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
bearygirl chapter 29 . 3/20
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
guest chapter 27 . 12/26/2017
this chapter hurt. god damn. i hate to say it cause im so pro edward in almost any situation, but i want jasper to win this one. edward postponing school makes me hate him.
Marty Posen chapter 29 . 12/26/2017
a huge part of me wants bella to end up with jasper somewhere in the distant future. like the epilogue of the epilogue or some shit like that. I found his character so compelling, whereas edward was so... cream of wheat. while cream of wheat can be tasty, his character is a little short on the syrup he needs to make him addicting. I just love your jasper so, and how he finds his redemption in bellas love. too bad he couldn't be rewarded :/ but alas, he did pay for his sins.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 21 . 11/28/2017
Love the story! I will say though, I never did understand Emmett and Rosalie. He’s so fun loving and just good, while she’s literally queen bitch..I just don’t get what he sees in her.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
I don’t know why, but this pisses me off I can’t believe it takes someone else to like her for Edward to notice her...what the heck. Then he acts as if he has some sort of say. Bella’s been in love with him forever and she’s had to watch him with some other chicks tongue down his throat for years. She better make him work for it.
guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2017
I really jasper pulls through in the end. He's falling in love with her and i'll be damned if it isn't the cutest thing i've ever read.
jennak chapter 27 . 11/22/2017
ahhhh i dont know what to feel, so dramatic. And your bella is one of my favorite bellas. I actually believe that two awesome dudes could fall for her. great stuff.
Mia chapter 29 . 6/18/2017
A really nice story! Thanks for writing it..
robertsbella2 chapter 29 . 5/20/2017
Loved it, cried the last few chapters, but really enjoyed it.
jeoliverio chapter 29 . 1/1/2017
I really like this story, but I did wish Bella to end up with Edward
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 29 . 10/27/2016
A great story with a lovely ending.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/24/2016
I've really really really enjoyed the growth of the characters in your story. Storyline itself is pretty cool too!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2016