Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 20 . 9/29
Well Bella you really won't have to worry about Edward because he's stuck on you!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 18 . 9/29
About fucking time!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 14 . 9/29
Rosalie and Victoria! I'm going to kill u! Cut u to pieces and feed them to dogs! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 13 . 9/29
I hate J/B pairing! (whining) can't I get some Edward and Bella..?! (whining again) pleaseeee!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 11 . 9/29
It's like they're having this kiss make out relationship or something... Not love... Definitely not Love!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 10 . 9/28
Okay Jasper's changing.. More like falling in love with her... Will Bella love him back?...
BoogieJo78 chapter 29 . 8/14
I don't usually like stories other than Edward/Bella but I have to say that you left me torn between Edward and Jasper all the way to the end. Great story!
I re read it after 5 years...gorgeous story, so well written...
Judyblue95 chapter 29 . 7/16
I finished this today. It was a bumpy ride, but left me mostly satisfied. I could have read forever about Bella and Edward's life at college, but maybe that could be another story...someday. I don't usually read stories that are about anyone but Edward and Bella, but this one stands out as unique, well written, engaging, and thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you!
Beautiful story, a little heartbreaking, but nonetheless wonderful. I feels so sad for Jasper, he ended up alone, his Alice was with James and Bella with Edward, he deserved love and happiness too...
But I really liked it. I was team Jasper all the way, so the perfect ending would of been J/B... anyways, thanks for sharing this.
Sarai GN chapter 14 . 7/11
I really wanted Bella to lose her virginity with Jasper, even if he started things with her the wrong way, but along the way he developed feelings for her. Edward didn't deserve being her first, he's still with Rosalie and the fact that he can't say no to her nor just dumped her just because she's manipulating him with tears speaks poorly of him.
I really like the story, can't stop reading, but I want it to tell you that I like the way things went with Jasper and Bella, he's really sweet and good with her, buying her dress and going to the dance just to make her happy, I'm in love with him.
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 7/2
I think he likes her, in spite of his conquest plans...interesting!
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 7/2
So Jasper is a player and James is the usual scumbucket...lovely!
dracoluvathatiam chapter 29 . 6/2
ugh I really really wanted her to end up with Jasper. But I suppose it makes sense for her to be with Edward. still doesn't make it suck any less.

this story is amazing and keep working on ur talent as a writer because u really have a gift!
p.s I totally cried
mrsfifty chapter 29 . 5/26
Oh my god...I just realized that this story is about JASPER all along. Huh! Here I am ... A Bella-Edward girl...but I enjoy reading it. Really.
Have to put this story in my favorite list ;)
8,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »