Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
fightinglikecatsanddogs chapter 14 . 6/9
d
Sassyvampmama chapter 29 . 4/22
Thank you for sharing this.
aurora0914 chapter 29 . 3/25
WHAT what was with that ending nooo! I mean how could you! Normally Im all about the nice guys winning but this time - *cries* how could you :( :( :(
Nina chapter 29 . 2/20
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Hallie chapter 29 . 10/15/2015
Wow. I can't tell you how hooked I was by this story. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share it.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 20 . 9/29/2015
Well Bella you really won't have to worry about Edward because he's stuck on you!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 18 . 9/29/2015
About fucking time!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
Rosalie and Victoria! I'm going to kill u! Cut u to pieces and feed them to dogs! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
I hate J/B pairing! (whining) can't I get some Edward and Bella..?! (whining again) pleaseeee!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
It's like they're having this kiss make out relationship or something... Not love... Definitely not Love!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Okay Jasper's changing.. More like falling in love with her... Will Bella love him back?...
BoogieJo78 chapter 29 . 8/14/2015
I don't usually like stories other than Edward/Bella but I have to say that you left me torn between Edward and Jasper all the way to the end. Great story!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/22/2015
I re read it after 5 years...gorgeous story, so well written...
Judyblue95 chapter 29 . 7/16/2015
I finished this today. It was a bumpy ride, but left me mostly satisfied. I could have read forever about Bella and Edward's life at college, but maybe that could be another story...someday. I don't usually read stories that are about anyone but Edward and Bella, but this one stands out as unique, well written, engaging, and thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/12/2015
Beautiful story, a little heartbreaking, but nonetheless wonderful. I feels so sad for Jasper, he ended up alone, his Alice was with James and Bella with Edward, he deserved love and happiness too...
But I really liked it. I was team Jasper all the way, so the perfect ending would of been J/B... anyways, thanks for sharing this.
8,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »