Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
maxandmo chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Sobin actually done but this story is so close to 8,000 reviews, I'm going to give you some!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Beautiful story. Is there a sequel?
maxandmo chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I'm lovin the crap out of this story!
dbpbatm chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Fun read! Sad but happy ending. Thank you for sharing this.
miserylovesme23 chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Aweww (: this will forever be my favorite fic
karen4honor chapter 29 . 9/21/2012
Oh my GOODNESS! This has been an epically WONDERFUL, HEART-WRENCHING STORY! I have been weeping for the last several chapters, and the ending was PERFECTLY done! Thank you ago much sure all your hard work and the love you put into writing it!
Shay114 chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
Okay. wtaf, Curve ball anyone? Im soo confused! but at the same time it does make sense, the way she refered to her father as daddy, while her mum was still mom; That kinda was what threw me off. Well that and the control that her dad had over her, and the way he idolized her. And the anger her dad got when Jasper defended her - well i mean now it sounds obvious, but omfg. I would lovee to hear this whole story from Rosalie's POV tbh.
Reader-many chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
A friend of my from twitter rec me this story so here I am so lets see ...;)
LulaGrace chapter 29 . 9/6/2012
Got what was coming to him, but poor Jasper. Enjoyed the story - thanks for sharing!
woopwoopoop chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
Teared up at the end. Loved it.
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 29 . 8/25/2012
I found a rec for this fic and was so pulled in I speed-read it in one day (yeah, lots of other stuff I should have been doing, but what the heck..) This was amazing: so misleadingly casual and easy-going its' craftmanship was imperceptible at first, but the character development and dialogue was just...perfect. *sigh*
I wish I could write like this: like a ballerina who makes the jump look effortless and graceful as if flying was easy. These characters were so believable, rounded and thoughtfully portrayed that I just wanted to stay with them forever. No big gestures, no drama, just life evolving, endlessly interesting, because it pulled them along and changed them - so effing believable I feel like I KNOW them now. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking me along for this ride!
LikeSnowLikeGold chapter 29 . 8/22/2012
One of the best fics I've ever read, ever ever. It's just so well written! I'm so happy with how you wrapped everything up. I'm sure I'll be re-reading this again very soon.
Emilie0611 chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
I'm almost speechless.
I love the pairings Bella/Edward and Bella/Jasper, so this fic is amazing, because I get two in one.

Jasper is so shattered, you just want to hug him and nerver let go.
It wouldn't have bother me if Bella had took him bake, they were good together, really good.

Thank you, I had a very good time reading it.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
awsome story. loved it. :)
MoonlitSorrows chapter 29 . 8/10/2012
This story is soooooo good! Your writing is amazing & the plot was incredible. It felt like an actual life story than some crap fanfiction. Just wanted 2 say this story was amazing!
8,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »