Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
PAT2024 chapter 29 . 2/5
Thank you for sharing this very nice story. Well written, with interesting characters.
Wonderful story !
HiraFrance chapter 6 . 1/1
Damn E, never too late for being awake
HiraFrance chapter 5 . 1/1
Well, now B thinks she was wrong about E, damn Jazz!
HiraFrance chapter 4 . 1/1
too bad Jazz is falling for B
HiraFrance chapter 3 . 1/1
poor E, why didn't he notice B before?
HiraFrance chapter 2 . 1/1
I'm looking forward to their date!
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 1/1
interesting :)
iAnoved chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
This is my second time reading this story and I still think Edward's a dick for Jasper being the the sole reason behind his recognition of Bella. Still a fan of your writing and this story though. :)
topsycrets17 chapter 29 . 12/14/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lilian Granger chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
Isso aqui foi tão surpreende. Foi tudo o que eu não podia esperar. Aconteceu um monte de coisas que eu queria. Aconteceu um monte de coisas que eu não queria. É um belíssimo trabalho. Obrigada por cada linha. Sua criatividade, seu talento, seu crescimento, sua dedicação, são encatadores. Parabéns! Você me fez realmente pensar, refletir. Obrigada! Beijos do Brasil.
TwistStix chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
A fantastic read. A real stand out in a fandom of many great stories. Philosophizing Emmett and Peter were definitely my favourite characters. With ass kicking Alice a close second. Thank you!
Twilightsydney chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
Great story! Couldn't put it down
le.petit.dingue chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is truly an amazing story. I can't fathom how I doesn't have 20k reviews. I will literally reread this every few months from start to finish. And I love it each time. Thanks for this work of art.
2old4fanfic chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
Sorry I didn't read this story sooner, really well done. Great Emmett, street philosper-goof ball-good guy and Jasper, the now reformed manwhore. I never liked the Rev, he had a slimy feel from the very start
8,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »