Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
mrsfifty chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
Oh my god...I just realized that this story is about JASPER all along. Huh! Here I am ... A Bella-Edward girl...but I enjoy reading it. Really.
Have to put this story in my favorite list ;)
MaryMary123 chapter 29 . 5/16/2015
good story.
MaryMary123 chapter 28 . 5/16/2015
i was worried out of quilt or sympathy he would try and go back to Rose.
readingKs chapter 27 . 5/12/2015
I knew it. I had a suspicion that Rosalie was being abused. It was the only way I could explain her erratic behavior. I also knew that Jasper loved Bella. I'm sorry that it is too little too late. I'm still rooting for them, even though Edwards a good guy and whatever. I don't know why I want them together also. I'm usually a big Edward/Bella supporter. Great story!
readingKs chapter 19 . 5/11/2015
This is so sad. I feel so bad for everyone involved. Poor Rosalie for being up locally cheated on, despite her awful personality, she didn't deserve that. Poor Jasper for breaking his own heart with his cynicism. Poor Bella for being emotionally abused by the Hale siblings. I don't know why but I still don't like the idea of Edward and Bella. I'm sure it's not intended but I can't help but feel like he did not wanted her because Jasper had her and it's just convenient that they like the same music and stuff. Bella is an amazing person in this. So open and trusting. She has really made Jasper grow as a human, and I want them together. But he needs to grovel for her forgiveness.
readingKs chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
This is fantastic! I know that I'm not nearly done with the book, but I love how Jasper had grown as a person since the beginning! I hope he ends up with Bella.
MaryMary123 chapter 26 . 5/9/2015
lets hope Edward does not feel so bad he goes back to Rose. Surely not?
MaryMary123 chapter 19 . 5/9/2015
Like I said Don't talk to the Hales.
MaryMary123 chapter 18 . 5/9/2015
Long live the Hales.. ugh
MaryMary123 chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Poor Kid. I am glad they are over. At least I hope she never speaks to a Hale again.
Payton79 chapter 29 . 5/3/2015
I practically inhaled this story. Surprisingly, for the first time ever, deep down I wanted Bella to end up with someone other than Edward. And that's samucha lot considering I'm Team Edward all the time! But you wrote this Jasper so wonderfully torn, cocky but loving at the same time that I wanted her to choose him, although I understood that she couldn't. When he wanted to buy her the dress, I was deeply moved and when she gave it back to him, I was hurting for him. This is definitely one of the most emotional and moving stories I ever read. The only thing that could have made it even better would have been if Jasper had found some HEA as well but he had some way to go before that. I just have to trust that he cleaned up his act and found someone eventually.
Thank you for one of the best stories ever.
Your One and Only1 chapter 29 . 4/29/2015
Beautiful...
cctwilight chapter 29 . 4/19/2015
Really good story! I hated that Jasper was hurt in the end but at least now he knows he is capable of love.
BeBrezzy chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
ugh alice *swoon* you have my heart! im rereading this ans knowing the outcome, rose is still irritating as shit but she so much less one dimensional mean girl. and alot of her actions make so much more sense.
Edward'sbby chapter 1 . 3/6/2015