Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
2old4fanfic chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
Sorry I didn't read this story sooner, really well done. Great Emmett, street philosper-goof ball-good guy and Jasper, the now reformed manwhore. I never liked the Rev, he had a slimy feel from the very start
Penny chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
I just read this story and absolutely loved it. I love the way you took these characters on a different journey. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you keep writing.
2old4fanfic chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
You've probably heard this before, but the Magnum, Magnum, Magnum thing was hysterical
kalizivis chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is an excellent story. Not your typical exb.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 29 . 5/31/2014
Wow Jasper really grew up. Man I had no idea what kind if story this would be. But I' I took the chance to read. Great story.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
I have to say this part here:

"I'm not worried about them. To be honest, I'm just going to have a hard time not thinking about that kiss." I added, wrapping both my hands gently around her neck, stroking her throat with my thumbs.

Lordy was my favorite part. Especially Edwards hands on her throat.
van1lla chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
Holy shit. . .

I reread this story after 4 years just for the shit of it and you have no idea how many feels I've gotten from this story. I literally almost spend the whole day reading this and once I've reached the end of it, tears started to run down my face.

I'm not nearly as obsessed with Twilight now as I was 4 years ago (well, actually, I'm hardly obsessed at all) and rereading this story still managed to garner up all these feelings after all these years.

Basically, what I'm saying is that this is one of the greatest stories ever!

P.S. I wish Jasper & Bella ended up together! (I usually prefer canon couples but this story had me thinking otherwise)
shhh chapter 29 . 5/15/2014
...aaand I'll probably cry everytime I hear Brown Eyed Girl. Lol
shhh chapter 29 . 5/15/2014
Waaaaaah! Bittersweetness! Waaaah! I just wanted every1 to have an H-E-freaking-A! But this is so freaking good once I started reading I couldn't stop. I want more. I can read this over and over and not get tired of it. This story, I feel it dude, seriously. Ur writing style is my drug and I want more...
shhh chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
Oh my God... I can't breathe. U keep making me cry. I can't breathe. I'm so torn. I want her to take jasper back, but I want her to stay with Edward cuz he treats her like a boyfriend should... ahhhh! And poor Rosalie! Now I gotta blow my nose.
mysticfighter111 chapter 29 . 5/14/2014
Whew, Jasper was testing my patience a lot throughout this story. While he is completely credible you often had me wondering if he needed hits or hugs. You did a great job creating all these different and sometimes difficult personaes. Thank you.
shhh chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Ok.. I'm a silent reader, but I had to come out of my silence to let u know this chapter made me cry. I can feel the emotions and ... just...I'm speechless. Ur amazing. This story is amazing.
mommymac0508 chapter 29 . 5/2/2014
Wow I was unsure if I would like this story but once I started reading it i couldn't stop and I like how you made it real like this really happened the way everyone was is true to the age and that is what had me hooked thank you I loved it
HollyLouise chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
just to let you know still enjoying your stories 4 years on
littleLahote chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
And before you say anything with my review down there, I have no children and that is NOT because they died in a fire which I had used as an analogy for the pain this fic has caused me.
8,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »