Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
interesting :)
iAnoved chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
This is my second time reading this story and I still think Edward's a dick for Jasper being the the sole reason behind his recognition of Bella. Still a fan of your writing and this story though. :)
topsycrets17 chapter 29 . 12/14/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lilian Granger chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
Isso aqui foi tão surpreende. Foi tudo o que eu não podia esperar. Aconteceu um monte de coisas que eu queria. Aconteceu um monte de coisas que eu não queria. É um belíssimo trabalho. Obrigada por cada linha. Sua criatividade, seu talento, seu crescimento, sua dedicação, são encatadores. Parabéns! Você me fez realmente pensar, refletir. Obrigada! Beijos do Brasil.
TwistStix chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
A fantastic read. A real stand out in a fandom of many great stories. Philosophizing Emmett and Peter were definitely my favourite characters. With ass kicking Alice a close second. Thank you!
Twilightsydney chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
Great story! Couldn't put it down
le.petit.dingue chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is truly an amazing story. I can't fathom how I doesn't have 20k reviews. I will literally reread this every few months from start to finish. And I love it each time. Thanks for this work of art.
2old4fanfic chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
Sorry I didn't read this story sooner, really well done. Great Emmett, street philosper-goof ball-good guy and Jasper, the now reformed manwhore. I never liked the Rev, he had a slimy feel from the very start
Penny chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
I just read this story and absolutely loved it. I love the way you took these characters on a different journey. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you keep writing.
2old4fanfic chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
You've probably heard this before, but the Magnum, Magnum, Magnum thing was hysterical
kalizivis chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is an excellent story. Not your typical exb.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 29 . 5/31/2014
Wow Jasper really grew up. Man I had no idea what kind if story this would be. But I' I took the chance to read. Great story.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
I have to say this part here:

"I'm not worried about them. To be honest, I'm just going to have a hard time not thinking about that kiss." I added, wrapping both my hands gently around her neck, stroking her throat with my thumbs.

Lordy was my favorite part. Especially Edwards hands on her throat.
van1lla chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
Holy shit. . .

I reread this story after 4 years just for the shit of it and you have no idea how many feels I've gotten from this story. I literally almost spend the whole day reading this and once I've reached the end of it, tears started to run down my face.

I'm not nearly as obsessed with Twilight now as I was 4 years ago (well, actually, I'm hardly obsessed at all) and rereading this story still managed to garner up all these feelings after all these years.

Basically, what I'm saying is that this is one of the greatest stories ever!

P.S. I wish Jasper & Bella ended up together! (I usually prefer canon couples but this story had me thinking otherwise)
shhh chapter 29 . 5/15/2014