Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
Kambria Rain chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Even though Jasper's kind of a pig, I still like him. My favorite part of this chapter was the last line. Can't wait for an update.
daisy3853 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
oh i loved it... EPOV is my favorite so far. Sharksper was a close second... but i'm team edward. i love that he woke up so immediately when jasper mentioned her name. and when their eyes met?

*swoon*

btw, you give epic teasers so thanks for that. i can't wait for chapter 4!
Legna989 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Still loving it.

Still my favorite line: "...he was clad in only a pair of gray boxer-briefs and the silver cross and dog tags..."

Still checking my kitchen for a nearly-naked Jasper.

Still not there. Dammit.
Kassiah chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
O. M. G. I love this story it drives me crazy and makes me want to come to your house and do your laundry or something so that you can divulge the secrets to me. Would you do that? If I did your laundry? Or cooked or something? I don't want to clean but I would almost be willing...

I loved this chapter and OMG I hope that their parents find out about the money and make Emmett come home to go to college so Rosalie will cheat on him and he will be free. Wait...did I just say that? No, I want him to dump Rosalie for her. I don't know but I am just so excited about this story :Squee:

I have told everyone about it and cannot wait to find out what happens next. Like especially what will happen during their Biology class. And I want Jasper's PoV next. Thank you for this awesome story!
pmvb11 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
This is such a great fic and what makes it even fantastic is your writing. WOW!
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Delectible as always my dear. Ah, poor Edward and the pain of self discovery. Or maybe just envy. He seriously never noticed her until Jasper wanted her? Fight over her in the sandbox why don't you boys? Lol. I don't think I can pick a favorite pov, I like them all, especially when they overlap! I loved seeing the misperceptions, and the different places different people focus. Some people make them boring, but yours are always divine. I'd love to see a story from you like, maybe one major incident, from all the major povs. That would be hot. ::kiss-noise::
StefaniJo chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
excellent. poor edward, he's so lost. just going with the flow for now? that's kind of sad. now, now his eyes are open and he sees bella. i swear, that's the way it happens, never know what you've got till it's gone sort of thing. loving this story!
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
That my dear was a fantastic chapter.

I loved it.

Wow what did our little Bella do with Jasper.

I kinda like Jasper with Bella and Edward being jealous of it.

can't wait to read more
inatowncalledforks chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I liked epov but jasper and bellas are great too. I would love a rose pov though! Great chapter!
colacherry chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Ok my fave pov is definitely jasper's, but epov on interacting with him is a close second. Lawdy the shit that comes out of jasper's mouth. Srsly gets funnier each chapter!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Jasper is such a dawg! Let's hope Bella wants saving from that blond silver tongued devil.
thequietthings chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
hey, great story, i'm really enjoying it! :)
miawmiaw chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
aw, is this really going to be an edward and bella story? I kind of like the way this is developing - jasper could suddenly change his mind and take bella seriously and maybe change his ways? hm, maybe you can do a parallel story - one where bella ends up with jasper and another with edward. i love your story and hope that you update soon...
Delilah Lovett chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Lmao I found this story thanks to Twitter of all things lol. It's very interesting to say the least. Jasper is quite the charmer though he has such ill intentions for a Preacher's son lol. I love Bella's POV as well. It was interesting to see her side of the first encounter as well as get some insight into the other characters and her secret love for Edward.. Can't wait to see what Edward does once he finds out Rosalie's brother is after Bella and I get the feeling he has a secret crush on Bella as well :P
brandis chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
i LOVE this! now i'm torn about which one i want you to write faster, this or 'fire'!
8,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 533 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 .. Last Next »