Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
BeCullen chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I really like this story so far. I always love EPOV stories and I like it when stories switch back n forth. You get a more rounded view of the characters that way. Great job and keep writing. Please update again soon.
Namariel chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Oh wow, Edward. I guess your apathetical times are over, aren't they hun? Hmm. Interesting.

Jasper is being a little bit icky, but hey, I'm rolling with it. I like him still.

Poor Edward is bored out his pretty mind. I hope Bella can bring him out his tight little self-imposed box. Though my guess is she already did...

Loving this story! see ya in the thread! My name there is Gaviota.

hugs!
funkadelicfemale chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Edward is so cute! But can you make Jasper think he's in love with Bella? That she's 'the one' for him? It would be interesting to read Edward's thoughts and emotions- he is my favorite POV after all.

Okely doke. That's all I have to say, other than: Please update soon, pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?
DarkAngelRakell chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
cant wait to see the next point of view!
raven1212 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I'm a sucker for Edward so I'm gonna say I like his POV the most. And Em and Rosalie flirting is just weird to me. I mean even if Edward doesn't care does that shit really happen. I mean I'm an only child and I know this is just a fic but they are brothers I would totally kick my siblings ass if I had any and they were flirting with my bf.
brandis chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
i think that i'm going to like epov the best. it seems like he's going to be getting both sides to the j/b story, plus his own feelings. it feels like the most complete perspective.
ElleCC chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Sorry, Edward, but this made me laugh: “preferring to fight in person rather than on the phone and in person.”

The whole kitchen scene that you teased with is gold. The thing about the old fashioned named? Hilarious. I’m not going to comment on Jasper in his underwear because I’d really like to get through the rest of this review. And I’m in public.

This made me snicker: “You seriously have a date? Like in the daytime? That doesn’t involve a motel?”

He’s so… righteous ;) “The Lord gave me these tastes, and that’s my cross to bear. I’m not too proud, but at least I am honest with myself, and with her more or less.”

So… this oughta get interesting with Edward and Jasper… And for the love of all things holy ;), I hope we get B or JPOV on whatever was going on in el casa de Swan. Yes, I’m shameless, I’ll admit it.

Poor disinterested Edward. It’s interesting to hear the inside scoop about Rose and her self-esteem issues, and their relationship. For the sake of my own perverse interests, I would keep Edward with Rose forever (even though it weirds me out), but I’m realistic and all that, so I’m happy to see some sort of chink in the big ole blanket of monotony he’s thrown over his life since arriving in Arizona. Can’t wait to see where his Belliphany at the end of the chapter leads. Edward vs Jasper? That’s always fun, regardless of the format.

The Rose/Em thing seems to be a potential, with Em’s comment on the phone and Edward’s reference to Rose and Em flirting.

Great start – great job with giving us in-depth looks at the characters. Really looking forward to more :)

Off to the farm…
Byjinder chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Edward's was definitely my favorite P.O.V. I really liked how Bella just suddenly came alive for him. She was always there but never really there until he just happened to open his eyes and really see her. It was sweet.
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
epov
Kambria Rain chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Even though Jasper's kind of a pig, I still like him. My favorite part of this chapter was the last line. Can't wait for an update.
daisy3853 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
oh i loved it... EPOV is my favorite so far. Sharksper was a close second... but i'm team edward. i love that he woke up so immediately when jasper mentioned her name. and when their eyes met?

*swoon*

btw, you give epic teasers so thanks for that. i can't wait for chapter 4!
Legna989 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Still loving it.

Still my favorite line: "...he was clad in only a pair of gray boxer-briefs and the silver cross and dog tags..."

Still checking my kitchen for a nearly-naked Jasper.

Still not there. Dammit.
Kassiah chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
O. M. G. I love this story it drives me crazy and makes me want to come to your house and do your laundry or something so that you can divulge the secrets to me. Would you do that? If I did your laundry? Or cooked or something? I don't want to clean but I would almost be willing...

I loved this chapter and OMG I hope that their parents find out about the money and make Emmett come home to go to college so Rosalie will cheat on him and he will be free. Wait...did I just say that? No, I want him to dump Rosalie for her. I don't know but I am just so excited about this story :Squee:

I have told everyone about it and cannot wait to find out what happens next. Like especially what will happen during their Biology class. And I want Jasper's PoV next. Thank you for this awesome story!
pmvb11 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
This is such a great fic and what makes it even fantastic is your writing. WOW!
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Delectible as always my dear. Ah, poor Edward and the pain of self discovery. Or maybe just envy. He seriously never noticed her until Jasper wanted her? Fight over her in the sandbox why don't you boys? Lol. I don't think I can pick a favorite pov, I like them all, especially when they overlap! I loved seeing the misperceptions, and the different places different people focus. Some people make them boring, but yours are always divine. I'd love to see a story from you like, maybe one major incident, from all the major povs. That would be hot. ::kiss-noise::
8,212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 533 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 .. Last Next »