Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
Swirls-n-Twirls chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
love it
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Hahahaha, you got me giggling silly by the end there, I love the differences in the POVs, classic. Can't wait for more!
AuroraFarmgirl chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Wow! I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter!
peachylicious chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I'm hooked already. I'm guessing that Jasper and Bella will go to Victoria's party and they'll see Edward there? And that's when he'll start to show interest in her? Looking forward to the next update!
ElleCC chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh Jasper. My long lost love.

Loved this first chapter.

Favorite bits:

"...the threat of multiples would no doubt scare them off." He's very considerate, really :)

"...clad in an embarrassing (for both nations) interpretation of traditional Mexican dress..." Snort.

"Of course, my definition of love was admittedly a little loose. I fell in love almost constantly, and out of just as quickly." Well, at least he realizes it, right? That's saying something :)

Really looking forward to more!
ysosrsbsns chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I really like this so far. It's interesting to see Jasper, who's usually written as the sensitive one, be a womanizing badass. Love that angle.

This has me intrigued and I'll definitely be recc'ing it to some friends.
daisy3853 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
i really like it so far! jasper is great... such a sweet talker. bella knows better but she falls for it anyway. i can't wait to see how long it takes for the triangle to start heating up. :-)
StefaniJo chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
yay, can't wait for more. you updated pretty quickly, hope you keep it up!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Great chapter.
Kerry Hale chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Ok so I just found your story today. I do can't wait to read more. I love this Jasper that your have written here. I can't wait to read what Jasper has planned.
Kassiah chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Legna said read this, so I did. I like it so much already! I love that it is Jasper that is the bad ass in this story. Gosh, you can already tell that he is hot!

I wish that the chapter would not have ended there and I am very curious to see what happens when Jasper meets Spitfire ::grin::

I really loved the line that Jasper thought, "No giggle? No coy smile? Not even a little blush? Oh shit, Brown Eyes – Game On."

So I am VERY interested in you continuing this story. Please let us know if you plan to! Thanks!
raven1212 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Jasper is good! Can't wait for more.
colacherry chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
love this story! can't wait for the next update! jasper being all "shy" with bella was hilarious!
colacherry chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
well shit, i think i love this so far. jasper is all kinds of amazing, especially for saying he cards!
TallulahBelle chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Good second chapter. Looking forward to more!
8,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 533 540 541 542 543 544 .. Last Next »