Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I think I am going to enjoy this! *giggles* :)
Mikoiloveu chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Awesome...never get bored to read your story ! I think i'm get over heels for u.
KEREN BANGET...
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
Great story and different too. Thanks for sharing it here...
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Magnum and I'm hungry...too, too funny! Jasper Must be sporting a mighty shade of blue!
Annie Larsson chapter 29 . 7/15/2013
Amazing story! I fucking hate the reverend! :
emmettandme chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This looks like a wonderful story so far, but a few days ago a friend of mine discovered that her 16 yo daughter has been involved to a 22yo man, so it is really hard to read for me right now. Maybe I could be back in a couple of months.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
awesome story! I wish I could know what happened to Bella and Edward though. :(
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
looooooved I! yeah!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I'm really enjoying your story! Awesome!
Abaire chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
I hated reading so much of this story, but only because you made some difficult points so believable that I got really into it! Beautifully written. This just went in my favorites list, and for me that's not a small feat. Well done.
Abaire chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
And to top it off, J wants her back? He's lucky I don't know him. I'd have his arse thrown in jail for sleeping with young girls and taking their virginities. Sick bastard. Btw, story has me completely hooked. Major kudos for writing three POVs so well.
Abaire chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Yeah, this chapter creeped me out. It's bad enough that she's been hanging out with him. I'm just so disappointed that she didn't wait for Edward. I thought this was an Edward/Bella story. Looks like I was mistaken.
Abaire chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Chapter three hooked me. I am already enjoying your characterizations and the plot. Great so far.
printmaker chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Omg. Jasper is such a douchebag. That whole it hurts to leave her but its the right thing to do because I can't do right by her is crap. If he really cared that much about her he'd make the effort to be good for her. I hate him, and I hate myself for not wanting to hate him because he's suffering aswell.
8,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »