Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
tiffanyy chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Ah love the story but dislike the jasper and Bella interactions! Not sure how it will transition for Edward to swoop in but looking forward to reading more
spanglemaker9 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
I am seriously late to read this, which is crazy considering how long I've been hanging around this fandom. It was completely enjoyable and just what I needed to read for the past few days. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
twifan49 chapter 26 . 11/8/2013
Ah... I thought something was up when she kept saying Edward was "ruining everything". I kept thinking, what exactly is he ruining?!

Great story... way out of my norm, but I'm glad I'm reading and that you wrote and shared it! Thanks!
twifan49 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Awesome part where they were so excited about Edward staring and smiling! So high schoolish but perfect!
twifan49 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Awesome start! This has been on my list to read for awhile. Glad I started it. Thanks for writing!
withloveviv chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
Not gonna lying I got teary. But I am ALWAYS ALWAYS going to be a ExB team! I'm glad I decided to give this story a try. Usually I only read Edward or Bella POV, Jasper's was great tho. I only wish that we got to read about him finding his own Bella. Other than that, GREAT STORY!
withloveviv chapter 28 . 10/24/2013
Wow! What turn of events. Differently changed my opinion about Rosalie.
withloveviv chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
Poor jazz:(
withloveviv chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
FINALLY! Go get her Edward:)
withloveviv chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Bella and Jasper's sexual adventures are awkward lol
withloveviv chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
I get the vibe that Bella is a tease but at the same time she doesn't know any better.
withloveviv chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I like this one:)
Muffinmum chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
Amazing amazing story! I loved it so much and you wrote the ending so well, perfect, thank you very much I really enjoyed reading your work x
forkster chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
wow. I have just finished a marathon reading run with this story! fantastic! you have written my favourite Bella ever. thank you so much for this story- loved it.
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
This is a really great story! I liked how it started out B/J and ended B/E. I also like Jasper having the last words! I felt bad for him even though I always love a B/E HEA! :))
I LOVE IT! I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE READ IT! :)
I am a bit sad that it is over now.
8,199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »