Reviews for Son of a Preacher Man
twifan49 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Awesome start! This has been on my list to read for awhile. Glad I started it. Thanks for writing!
withloveviv chapter 29 . 10/24/2013
Not gonna lying I got teary. But I am ALWAYS ALWAYS going to be a ExB team! I'm glad I decided to give this story a try. Usually I only read Edward or Bella POV, Jasper's was great tho. I only wish that we got to read about him finding his own Bella. Other than that, GREAT STORY!
withloveviv chapter 28 . 10/24/2013
Wow! What turn of events. Differently changed my opinion about Rosalie.
withloveviv chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
Poor jazz:(
withloveviv chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
FINALLY! Go get her Edward:)
withloveviv chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Bella and Jasper's sexual adventures are awkward lol
withloveviv chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
I get the vibe that Bella is a tease but at the same time she doesn't know any better.
withloveviv chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I like this one:)
Muffinmum chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
Amazing amazing story! I loved it so much and you wrote the ending so well, perfect, thank you very much I really enjoyed reading your work x
forkster chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
wow. I have just finished a marathon reading run with this story! fantastic! you have written my favourite Bella ever. thank you so much for this story- loved it.
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
This is a really great story! I liked how it started out B/J and ended B/E. I also like Jasper having the last words! I felt bad for him even though I always love a B/E HEA! :))
I LOVE IT! I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE READ IT! :)
I am a bit sad that it is over now.
NeeNee246 chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
WOW! A whole lot of communicating going on in this chapter! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 27 . 9/3/2013
Oh Sweet Baby Jesus! I love this! I wonder if that kiss and ILY exchange is going to bite anyone in the ass? ;) I can't wait to find out! :) Damn! I am so close to the end! :))
Sweet-Klaroline chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
Loved this fic! Was really sad when I realised it was Bella/Edward but still carried on reading! Well done x
NeeNee246 chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
HOLY SHIT! I KNEW REV WAS A CREEPER! OMG!
Poor Edward feels so guilty! Bella is so great! I am nervous about what is about to happen. *bites nails*
8,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »