Reviews for New Life
tleel chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
I would for this to have another chapter or two, we still need to know what Eric has to say, and what he thinks Niall gave to Sookie in that parting kiss. Also does she move in with Eric.
ViolaJane chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Oooh! What more? This has the makings of a good story line. Dont be reluctant yo come back to this older story if you get the inspiration. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
more please ...
svmlor chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
This is amazing and I can't wait for updates! I really want to know what Eric was up to the night Sookie was taken if he was chained like in the book or if its something else. Pleasure update soon!
HisPrincess77 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I truly hope you plan on expanding this story only because I couldn't take my eyes off of it as soon as I started reading it. Wonderful Storyline so far :)
luvvamps chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I just read this story and I have to say it is great. I notice that it is not complete and it's been a while since you updated. I would so like to find out why Eric never showed. Will you ever finish it? I hope so. It's to good not to.
Banky chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Gut-wrenchingly evocative, with some zest and a twist in the tale.
Loved it.
Morrigan28 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Of course it wasn't Bill (well it better not be!)Good to see Sookie finally seeing the light ( or maybe that should be the dark?)Would love to see this continue - as always, beautiful.
vikinglover elle chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
You can't leave me hanging like that woman! There has to be more. Right? Eric has to explain why he didn't show up to save her. I loved it but where's the rest love? xoxo
nycsnowbird chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Some lovely moments here in the midst of a lot of pain.

Loved this turn of phrase:

“It was the nail in the coffin of my naïveté.”

“—everyone, including me, already knew Bill loved me. Niall’s statement was unnecessary, and he was never one to waste words, even if they were at times cryptic.”

The ONLY thing about this (and I certainly want to believe it IS Eric Niall is referring to) is that Niall would not be one of those included in the ‘everyone’ that already knew Bill loved her. He had not even met Bill (that we know of) until that day of rescue and battle. I would not put it past Bill to be telling Niall how much he loved Sookie as they feverishly worked side by side to retrieve her.

Wow. Survivor guilt. How could Sookie even think her grandmother would be thinking she’d been failed by Sookie? If anything, Gran would have been relieved Sookie was not present! That’s a terrible guilt for Sookie to be carrying.

“I had been so careful about what I said to him that night, because I was scared, and overwhelmed, and confused by the feelings that flowed into me from the bond. He wanted to talk. He wanted to tell me how he felt, and I avoided the conversation. I was a fool.”

AMEN! Hear that Charlaine?

I am going to hope book 10 has Niall leaving Sookie his earthly holdings. It would sure help her. She’s just a step up from dirt poor.

—a life forged in pain

OH that is so wonderful!

Found the idea that Eric would attend the funeral of Tray out of respect for his efforts in fighting very satisfying. Eric’s not one to give weres and shifters an even time but it would be nice to think he could put that aside to honor a good man who had died trying to protect Sookie’s life.

A nice followup to D&G that frustrated so many of us.
Toni9536 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Great story hope you add on to it. Thanks for sharing. Toni
ladybenz chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
That was great, but Eric still hasn't gotten to explain. Plus, now I am wondering just what Nial's parting kiss to Sookie did. Please, may we have some more?
Orionsbabydoll chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
More! More Please!

I really love your stories. You're a great writer. I just thought I'd mention that, b/c I've come across quite a few that are just painful to try and read. So keep up the good work! :)
KyrieJunkie chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I like this story so far, I hope you intend to continue.
VampMad50 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
I am so glad you are going to continue this story after finishing CTL. I hope the continuation starts soon.

I love your writing. You have a true gift. I've read everything you have written and enjoyed them all very much. Love HOFOF.