Reviews for Silence
Webes11 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
That was refreshing.
Different than is the usual pairing of Spock and Uhura!
Bravo :)
please ff.net delete account chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Omigosh! I nearly cried. I could cry. But I didn't. Because Uhura did and I have no same reason to do so.

This was a touchy warmy fic. You did a good job in delving the hearts of those, well, Uhura in this, after that one event which affected them so much and yet wasn't much dealt with in the movie(or anything we could see). I was always conflicted with Gaila's fate after the movie since we didn't get to see much of her after that, and I do really like her, which was nice to see how Uhura would have to face after (if) she had died here.

Love it!
Uria chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is boyfriend 101

I love how he is just there for her in this time of sadness

Kirk was a genius for thinking of that plan

great fic
2893710047 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
It's always nice to see Uhura get some development. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the old Star Trek (with William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy in starring roles), but let us simply say that she was...neglected. A lot.

It's also always nice to see good writing on this website. If you've poked around for more than ten minutes, I'm sure you've found that there's no shortage of bad.

One of the lines I particularly liked was the description of Kirk as "the loud, persistent, idiot farm boy." That made me smile.

This piece has an interesting focus. Props to you for noticing and making use of the fact that Starfleet did indeed lose most of its cadets to the Romulans. More props for, again, writing this well.

All that said, you know what would really be cool? Take your considerable talent and write something original. I'm sure it'll be great.
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
HI there, I like your story please write more with my favorite couple in it...You realy write them very good.
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was very beautiful. Thank you.
frostykist chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
great story, I almost cried! (ok maybe i cried a little and don't want to admit it)
23roses chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
love to know how Uhura punishes Kirk...pretty please?
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I adore this piece. You have such a wonderful way with imagery and making your angst feel very real, not manufactured. Loved how you've drawn the characters here too, well within canon characterizations, each dealing with their losses in their own way, each learning how to be in a relationship with the other. I liked the ending too, with the image of Spock lying down in the other bed, and how that comforts her.

Well done!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
What a wonderfully written, lovely piece. There are too few fics out there acknowledging that Uhura would be suffering as well.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ok this was fantastic. You really wrote all three of the central characters amazingly well. I felt utterly in tune with Uhura's grief. Just really really well written!
ileana425 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
GO KIRK!
PlayKate chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Remarkable. Nice blend of angst, romance and hysterical scheming. Any chance for a sequel with more angst, a sprinkling of smut, and a side of exotic revenge only possible when Vulcan and human join forces?
Lya Darkfury chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I loved it! Very well done, writing the grief of those who have survived is never an easy thing to do but it turned out perfectly. I love your characterizations, awesome, and Kirk was, as always, lots of fun.
iess chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was beautifully written and captured the characters perfectly. Please, please write more with this couple.