Reviews for With a Burning Passion
RoseNEmmettForever chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Ahh, if only he could show up... a girl could dream. :) Anyway. I love, love, love this story so far.
cupcake12578 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Great story please come back to it!
babybaby15 chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
I love your story a lot so far! When will the next chapter be up?
bodah chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
this story has a lot of potential, please update!
The Swagalicious Mermaid chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
I love this story! so sad but good! Please update soon! You should do Edwards POV of chapter five! that would be so awesome! Pleeze update soon! Im adding this story to my favorites and you to my fav authors! Update soon pleeze and thankyou

BiteMePleeze
ringoffire73 chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
update please!
fluro-socks chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Magical xD
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
eh!

date date date! eh! hahaha

perfect! make sure bella finds out that edward saved her! :)
iole01 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
This story is amazing! You have to keep writing! Bella's emotions are so accurate and everything is perfectly written! PLease update!
iole01 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Mo'Reading chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
This is a good story, the plot is interesting, although I think you made Rosalie, Alice, & Emmett sound a little to clueless. It will be interesting to see where you are headed with this story.
Mo'Reading chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great story, I definitely like EPOV also.
Anna Banana Montana Savannah chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
This is really good and i can't wait for more! hurry please!
Edward cullen is my hero chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Please update soon!

Amanda ]
skullsandlovehearts chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
I find it really funny that both Rose and Alice and Emmett and Jasper are kinda stalking each other :) I was confused about Edwards slip at first then I realised that he was gonna call her Angel... is that right? Anway, I just discovered your story on someone's favourite list and decided to give it a go, and I'm glad I did, it's really good and I can't wait to see what's going to happen with this story :)