Reviews for With a Burning Passion
Narges chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Two sets of automatic doors in public buildings or big stores are for reducing heating and cooling costs.
In the small area between them would always be heated or cooled via mechanicaly fast moving air will lots of pressure. This air should be warmer or cooler than the ideal temperature, so it could fight off cold or hot air coming from the outside. This way they can use a lot less time for cooling or warming the inside area to achieve the ideal temperature, and that will help them save money.
In other words they warm or cool down the air of that tiny space instead of the whole supermarket.
The reason that they use this system just for big stores and not private buildings is because a lot of people come and go to these places per day, so the doors will open and close almost constantly.
RoseNEmmettForever chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Ahh, if only he could show up... a girl could dream. :) Anyway. I love, love, love this story so far.
cupcake12578 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Great story please come back to it!
babybaby15 chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
I love your story a lot so far! When will the next chapter be up?
bodah chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
this story has a lot of potential, please update!
The Swagalicious Mermaid chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
I love this story! so sad but good! Please update soon! You should do Edwards POV of chapter five! that would be so awesome! Pleeze update soon! Im adding this story to my favorites and you to my fav authors! Update soon pleeze and thankyou

BiteMePleeze
ringoffire73 chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
update please!
fluro-socks chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Magical xD
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
eh!

date date date! eh! hahaha

perfect! make sure bella finds out that edward saved her! :)
iole01 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
This story is amazing! You have to keep writing! Bella's emotions are so accurate and everything is perfectly written! PLease update!
iole01 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Mo'Reading chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
This is a good story, the plot is interesting, although I think you made Rosalie, Alice, & Emmett sound a little to clueless. It will be interesting to see where you are headed with this story.
Mo'Reading chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great story, I definitely like EPOV also.
Anna Banana Montana Savannah chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
This is really good and i can't wait for more! hurry please!
Edward cullen is my hero chapter 5 . 8/23/2009