Reviews for Wicky Wacky Woo
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Heh, I like the parallels you've drawn between curling and chess for Sam, pool for Dean. Really interesting and it was fun watching Dean geek out about it, although he really should have known better than to yell at the tv when he was coughing so much. XD
kateanddin chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Looks like you know a lot about curling ;)
Once again, nice little story. I like "case fic" but time to time, when I need to relax those kind of "plotless" little snap shot of their day to day life is very enjoyable
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Loved this! I really got into curling when watching the Vancouver Winter Olympics and there is so much more to it than meets the eye and it becomes addictive! Scotland are awesome at it but it's not much played in England!
Could so imagine a sick Dean becoming engrossed with curling with the strategies and technicalities of it, it's not just Sam who loves the details of things. Could also imagine Sam's surprise at Dean's interest in the sport, but think he would become hooked to if he really watched it! Had to laugh at Sam not being fazed by Dean's threats, as they were empty threats given him being so debilitated and loved the fact Sam got Dean Porky's 2 from the bargain bin to cheer him up!
ellepha chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
love it, who knew dean was into curling? :)
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Nice story :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great story. But to tell you the truth I never heard of a spot called Curling. You play with a rock and what else?
Rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Such awesome fluff!
MBrixton chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ciao!

I'm re-reading all your stories. No review the first time, but then, I admit, I start take an interest in curling! In Italy we can see curling very rarely (Olympic Games or world/european championship... more or less). Every time I think/see/read something relating curling, I remind "Wicky Wacky Woo"! A great tale! Great job! Thanks!

MBrixton/Cristina

P.S. Forgive my English... Please...
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I think I now know more about curling than I ever wanted to, and I grew up in the frozen North. -laugh- Poor Dean, I want to crawl inside the screen and take care of him until the pain lines go away. *sigh* Nice piece, good read. Love the schmoop!

LD
La Mariane chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Nice story and very cute!

And this line made me LOL : "Never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I think curling is just too much excitement for you right now."
Lisa O'Brien chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loved this story!

This is one of the best, funniest lines in Supernatural fan fic.

Thanks!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
ahhahah That was so cute and funny

Dean is completely nuts eheheh But isn't it what we like about him?

I loved everything, especially the ending

Kisses and see ya )

Rosetta
sidjack chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
You are so awesome. I love this, sick Dean and Sammy rubbing the vapor rub on his chest cause Dean is too sick to stop him.

*sigh*

Schmoopy and wonderful.

sid
anon chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OMG! Now I understand curling! What have you done to me? I'm an American damn it, I'm not supposed to know about stuff like that! ;)
asesina chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I LOVED it!

There were so many cute, funny bits in the story. I can't remember them all, but I loved the curling and how Dean said that the soup looked like swamp water.

Sick Dean is so childish and adorable.

Sam is so caring, too! I love the little things, like how he helped Dean sit up and rubbed his back when he was coughing.

This was such a sweet story! :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »