Reviews for Wicky Wacky Woo
graceofgod chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aw, I've read this story before, but I'd forgotten it until now. So fun to see Dean digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole, and it's even nicer to read such great brotherly moments now!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh man, this story is SO cute! I loved this sick!dean and Sam cared so well for his big brother!I loved the brotherly love you described and there was enough humor in it!

You did good!

Kritty
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Cute idea. I had never heard of curling until a couple of Winter Olympics ago... Then, it was watching all of the time at my house. All of the guys love it. It is like baseball on ice. Kind of slow and easy for a while then excitement, then slow and easy. We all love it and I think Dean and probably Sam would tool. Thanks for posting.
wild-karde chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
*e!* this is fabulous hunny! sam caring for a sick, dopey dean all riled up over curling? has to be one of the best things ever ;) and, i just had to laugh at the way you were able to integrate *curling* of all things into the story, i can totally believe that dean would get worked up over it, and it's always interested me as being one of those strange winter olympic sports that I never here much about otherwise. bravo, bravo! thank you so much for sharing this with us, you totally made my night!
Archeress Of Apollo chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is the best laugh I've had in ages. And thank goodness for the schmoop; season four killed me a little bit with it's lacking. This, however, was wonderful in place of it.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
this is just so aw! I loved that Sam took care of Dean
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I've been saving this fic for a rainy day, and today seemed perfect. I LOVED it, as I knew I would. The bonus was that I currently have a hacking cough I can't get rid of, so it was extra-awesome for that tie-in, too.

I know nothing about curling, so that aspect was kinda cool to learn about. I was really surprised the title is a real curling term, but I guess I'll believe you. ;)

But mostly I loved the brotherly comfort here. I loved that Sam bought the perfect movie to cheer Dean up, that he gave in and fussed a little, that he offered to be Dean's personal pack mule. Loved his overreaction in the beginning. Love the bickering over the soup with "seaweed" in it, LOL.

This line made me laugh out loud: "“Decaf’s not coffee,” Dean muttered, coughing again as he leaned forward to take a drink of the juice. “It’s like a shapeshifter – looks like the real thing ’til you get up close and personal, then it’s just evil.”" ROTFL Hilarious! I could totally imagine Dean saying that. LOL

But my favorite part-the vaporub. Love that Dean didn't want to touch it, despite all the icky things he routinely touches for the sake of the job. And love, love, LOVE that Sam puts some on him. So sweet. *sniffle* I love to see Sammy taking care of his big bro.

Also, really loved this: "“Sammy, you are the awesomest little brother ever.” His grin widened. “Had to happen, since you were raised by world’s awesomest big brother.” “Awesomest, huh?” “What? It’s a word.”" It was sweet and funny and just so...them. Absolutely wonderful.

I'm favoriting this. I and my hacking cough both thank you!
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was great! I loved how Dean was acting like a five year old with the soup and the vapo-rub! The brother banter was very amusing, thank you very much for posting. Oh, and I would love to read the story of Sam and Dean hunting the black Dog in Loisiana where Dean got sick? Awseomme job!
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This is an amazingly adorable story. I really enjoyed the easily-flowing dialouge and brotherly arguments/love.

I've always thought that curling was extremely boring. But Dean sure finds it interesting! ;)

Cute story, awesome schmoop, and amazing writing.

~Shadow
adder574 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Awesome story, and I'm a big curling fan. I loved the way Sam took care of Dean. The opening had me laughing when Sam realized that Dean was talking to the tv.

If your looking for something to write next, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Dean's love of curling. Maybe a multi-chapter hunt set in a curling rink, thats being hunted by a spirit. It would be cool to see Dean have to join the team, or even set when Sam was at Stanford, to explain how Dean became familiar with the sport.
carocali chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Curling? Really? That's...well, I dont know what that is. Interesting, I guess. :D

Particularly loved that line. As a tea drinker, I cannot fathom the ins and outs of coffee, but I know it's a hard sell to get one to drink tea as a substitute.

Cute fic!

:D

Caroline
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/26/2009

*snort*

Too true!

OMG! /laughs

The banter was so in character and amusing from there I don't even know what to pick to comment on!

Though, curling is beginning to sound suspiciously like Calvinball! LOL

Awesome!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
never heard of curling but figures dean would get into it

hahaha awesomest is soo a word! i use it!

LOL

loved every bit1 :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Amazing! I loved it. I always love sick!Dean but this was sick!Dean in character and lovely lovely caring but not overly schmoopy Sam. Winning combo. great job and I am impressed with your curling knowledge!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Loved this dude. A little light hearted fun. There were some absolutely cracking lines in this too. I loved Dean's soup comparison to the swamp! And we all knew Dean really is an Oprah fan! Despite the half hearted protests :D

I loved the tension between the two as well, the irritation Sam starts to feel as his brother takes advantage of his sickly state! PErks of being an older brother I guess.

Nice little fic. You did a good job with this - and I even learnt some stuff about curling!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »