Reviews for Wicky Wacky Woo
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
OMG Pure, unadulterated, lovely schmoopy awesomeness! This was just "practically perfect in every way" (Should I be Using Mary Poppins quotes?) I was grinning like made when Dean discussed decaf, I agree, and would actually class it lower than swamp water. Theh spinach in his soup (how did you know that's how I felt about that stuff?) and the CURLING! OMG OMG OMG, the best things all together in a story. Schmoop, care, snark, brotherly moments, CURLING all together. It was just so lovely and will be read again and again. Thank you so much my friend!

Five Impalas, waxed to a blinding shine, detailed within an inch of their lives, full of Sam and Dean heaading your way to hug you then take you to the International Curling, wherever it might be!
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
So much love for this. Sick!Dean is almost as good as Hurt!Dean, especially when fevers are involved. I just keep imagining hair sticking up everywhere and the faint glisten of perspiration... [swoons...]. ;-)
Madebyme chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I was thrilled when I saw this story because yey, I can read it now and I don't have to save it until we catch up in the UK - and what a joyous read it was.

Although Dean doesn't seem to complain when he gets shot or beat up, I really picture him getting whiney when he's sick and you really captured that perfectly here! Also although I'll admit to adore reading Dean's mother hen side, it's refreshing to read a story where Sam is the care-giver and I enjoyed it just as much.

The curling made me giggle! And your reasoning fits Dean's character and it certainly made for some great brotherly bantering which is one your many specialities that I admire! Plus, I learnt a few things which is always a plus.

Your writing always pleases me in a million different ways so thanks for sharing your story for Muffy and I'll be back when 4.19 airs here in a few more weeks. It's been a pleasure, take care, Abbi.x
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I agree with you Dean would like the strategy part of curling and enjoy it..I liked the hurt Dean, protective Sam each of them caring about each other instead of hitting and trying to strangle each other...keep reading these kinds of stories and hope that the brothers can get back there...good job!
Utsukushii-Hana chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This fic is great! It's hilarious and sweet and fun! I'm not a fan of curling but I didn't mind reading about it at all. It gave the story a nice touch of humor, considering Dean's character Well done!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was great. Loved Sammy takin' care of Dean.
Dianne chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was great! Being Canadian, I'm painfully aware of curling on tv ... and in real life. I don't play, but I have friends who do. I'm trying to get them to join a support group LOL! And, daytime tv sucks! I never watch it. I pity Dean in your story but at least he has Porky's two to look forward to. I just loved the way Sam looked out for Dean in this story. Thanks for such a great story, it was nice of you to write for Muffy and to post it so others could read it as well.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I loved this story, it was so nice to read something where the brothers actually are loving, I totally enjoyed this, even if the only thing I know about curling is what I saw in the Beatle's movie HELP!
zuimar chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow, what an amazing one-shot, absolutely loved it! I'm a sucker for fics that have Sam take care of a sick or hurt Dean. The only regret that I have is that it's a one-shot. I wouldn't mind some more chapters, but I guess you can't always get what you want ;-)
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
LOL -"It’s like a shapeshifter – looks like the real thing ’til you get up close and personal, then it’s just evil.” Only Dean can be snarky while being miserably sick. Loved the “You come near me with that stuff, I’ll shoot you.” So cute! Fabulous little fic! I really enjoyed.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I liked the story and I actually enjoy watching curling, but since I'm from Arkansas people look at you funny when you mention it and go "What?"
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Loved it - and since my brother and family live in Wisconsin and curl weekly - I got great pleasure learning more about this sport. Funny when I lived in South Dakota, it wasn't popular - maybe we were too far south :)

Fun story - thank you.
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I know the game but I didn't know the name of the game. I've heard the name curling but I didn't know what's the meaning of it. But now I know both, it match! Thanks to you!

Oh by the way, love the sick-five-year-old-awesomest big brother! Hahaha.. thanks!
mego0one chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
“Decaf’s not coffee,” Dean muttered, coughing again as he leaned forward to take a drink of the juice. “It’s like a shapeshifter – looks like the real thing ’til you get up close and personal, then it’s just evil.”

I totally agree.) haha. Good stuff here.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Well, Heaven knows I sure loved it. As we've both agreed, I think, it's nice to see the brothers taking care of one another and be buds again. And of course I totally love the sick!Dean. The beginning was great-suspenseful and worrisome for a few seconds then quickly turning comedic wrapped in warmth and caring. Loved it.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »