Reviews for Wicky Wacky Woo
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I'll be Dean had Legionaries' Disease. Hubby got it 7 years ago cleaning out his mother's gutters. I figure the stuff in her gutters is akin to Louisiana swamp water. Almost lost him that time. :(

I love curling! Muffy and I fell in love with it at the same time. It's completely awesome!

Loved your little fic! It was completely awesome, too. :D
Harrigan chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
It's always a treat to read a fic and find a thread of some topic I knew next-to-nothing about. I know I can count on you to educate in an entertaining way. But I certainly never expected... curling! *g*
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
aw...awesome! I loved it, everything. The way Dean is soo interested in curling.

"This coming from a guy who routinely digs up dead bodies, has chopped the head off a vampire and doesn’t bat an eyelash when he has to stitch himself up" nice comeback for having to use vapor rub.

And the fact that Sam brought Dean "porky's 2", was a nice brotherely gesture. Is that his favourite movie?
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Enjoyed, thank you!
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aw, that was so cute and domestic! I don't really see what kind of sport curling is, but it doesn't matter - Dean's enthousiasm was endearing. And I'm such a sucker for Sam taking care of his big brother.

Thank you!
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aw Sculls :D - what an awesome sick!Dean story, and Sammy's taking such good care of him. And curling ROFL :D - I have no idea what that is, but I loved the descriptions ROFL :D - thanks for the awesome read!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I've never heard of curling, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It was so much fun to see Sam ignoring Dean's whines and threats, and rubbing ointment on his chest.

Loved the brotherly feel to this. It's just made my day!

Cheers hon.

And get well soon Muffy! We're thinking of you sweetheart!

Kind regards,

ST x
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw I loved it! And thanks for teaching me about curliing I never understood what it is about LOL Loved the whole Sam-caring-for-Dean story, and enjoyed all the funny comments hehe! Well done!
annie200 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was fun! Nicely in character with the boys bitching, and some very welcome relief from the apocalypse!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I don't know anything about curling, but you and Dean managed to explain it well and even almost make it exciting.

I would never have guessed what the title meant without your explanation.

This is just the kind of story we need right now, the brothers being brothers, caring for one another. Of course a sick Dean is always a wonderful bonus.

I had some favorite lines, this was one of them -

"Sammy, you are the awesomest little brother ever.” His grin widened. “Had to happen, since you were raised by world’s awesomest big brother.”

Thanks for the smile and for sharing your story with us.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Dude!You know way more about curling than you should! I've curled a few times (liked it) but "our" career kind of crashed to a halt when my hubby slipped on the ice and pretty much concussed himself... not one of his finer moments - but it worked like Oprah for me... ;-)

So, so nice to see you post! Loved your bros as always!
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Ok, this is the most I have ever known about curling in my life! I watched it in the olympics but never understood it. And now, in a supernatural story that features a sick Dean (one of my favorite things) I finally understand what curling is and how it is played. Who would have thought I would have leaned something like this from a Sam and Dean story? I hope Muffy enjoyed it. I did and I learned something from it also :) Thank You.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4