Reviews for Veracity
name chapter 9 . 6/22
you have to update!
roseyred101 chapter 1 . 3/26
what going to happen I'm dying to know please update
Teddybearcrazy chapter 9 . 2/5
5 yrs is 2 long. Please update this is awesome so please update I love this
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
Cliff hanger! What's going to happen? I'm dying to know!
yummypie193 chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
I half want Yassen to join up with K-Unit and the gang, and half want him to get Alex and live somewhere else without them. Awesome story, though! :)
firesword01 chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
No! Did Yassen just kill K-unit? Interested on where this story is going. Can't wait to read more.
Tatots chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Good start to the story but nobody says hoorah in the military except of the Americans
Jim Crow chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Good job
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
It's been nearly FOUR YEARS! I know a lot can change in that period of time, and this story is probably the last thing on your mind, but please do not leave it abandoned. This is one of the most well written and creative stories in this dying fandom and it would be such a waste and would tear me apart to never know the complete story. How does it end?! There are still many people who would be ecstatic to find this story completed, including myself who checks up on it nearly every month since I first discovered it in 2013. I haven't left a review before this (I know, I'm a terrible person) but I recently re-read this (it's just that good) and am now more desperate than ever to read a completed Veracity.

Please, Please, Please, consider finishing this story

Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
You haven't updated in four years
Horselover180 chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Wow! This is one of the best stories I've ever read.
Horselover180 chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
This was incredible! Yassen is just so... Lets put it this way, I was not exspecting that
Horselover180 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This was beyond amazing! I love the ending, you really have us on edge.
arya304 chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
give him to Yassen! and update while your at it lol
Dragon Courage chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
This is awesome! Pls update. Cant wait to see wolf vs yassen! Intense showdown to the death! Dun! Dun, dun!