Reviews for Hockey Girls
angiesoluv1 chapter 11 . 4/6
This story was amazing!
angiesoluv1 chapter 2 . 4/6
I can only imagine what is going through Derek's head
angiesoluv1 chapter 1 . 4/6
Love this already! Did Derek think about the cheerleaders asking Casey about her relationship with him?
Jay chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
You made a sweet story & you should be proud of it. It was a good read.
Jay chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
I like how you've had them slowly fall into this comfort zone that they weren't able to even really consider while at home. I think George & Nora's responses were appropriate. Not exhilarated, not disowning them. Nice work
Jay chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
I actually thought he'd freeze her bras. Loved her response though before she left.
Jay chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
I'm loving this story so far. I've read a few stories where they pretend to go out, but usually there is a lot of physical interaction for them to get the idea across. I'm enjoying watching them play off everyone's assumptions.
Dee chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
I just want to say I'm LOVING your story! I just found last night and when I woke up this morning it was the first thing I did! So glad they are in a relationship and came clean about everything,so happy the HG's took it well as they should because there is nothing wrong with it! Fantastic job! So much fun to read!
Luckystarz910 chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
Loveeeeeee
Luckystarz910 chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Omfg this is absolutely amazing! !
Luckystarz910 chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Hmmmm
Luckystarz910 chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
Bastard
Luckystarz910 chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Very Interesting... they have genuine interest and care about each other. He does and Casey made a hoodie with his name on it. Awwwww
Luckystarz910 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
He so wants her and is too stupid to admit it.
Luckystarz910 chapter 2 . 1/24/2015