Reviews for Two Lines
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
loved it good story
TheGoddessPixie chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I agree that if a ship IS properly labeled and someone flames that ship, that's just wrong... but what if, for example, someone is a Bobby/Alex shipper, and a story is labeled Bobby/Alex, and its classified as romance, but 3 pages into it, the reader learns its a Bobby/Logan slash fic? Does the reader have the right to complain? What about if it isn't slash, but say Bobby/Caroline, or Logan/Alex? Is THAT fair to the reader?

If the reader does complain, are they banned from ever reviewing again? Is there a way to state that they didn't appreciate being lied to WITHOUT it being considered flaming? I ask because something like that happened to me on the SVU fan-fic area, and when I said I didn't appreciate it, 2 OTHER writers banned me from reviewing their stories as they both write slash... Now I have no problem with slash, if I KNOW that's what I'll be reading, but I don't like being deliberately mislead.

I believe that this site is a 2-way street, the fans need to be honest with the writers, and give honest feedback, but the writers need to be honest and respect the readers, too... it goes both ways. If a writer LIES I believe the reviewers have a DUTY to complain, because the writers who are honest and respectful will have a better relationship with their readers and reviewers.

Either way, this was way cute, but short... I didn't want it to end!

~Pix~
samtsirhcyrrem chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Not a big MC fan - more BA - but the image of Mike frantically turning a box over and over in his hands going, "This doesn't help!" was freaking hilarious.

So ty for making me laugh. (:
star jelly chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was great!

MC DOES ROCK!

Thank you for writing this, not enough MC shippers out there!

It was very funny though, poor Mike, he can't read a pregnancy test!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
this is a cute fic
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Cute story! And BTW ~ LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your A/N. I totally agree ... this is FanFiction! We, as FANS ... are just having a good time writing and sharing, why be nasty ... WHY?

Great job ... I miss Mike ... Too cute. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Daystar Searcher chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hey, don't let the flamers get to ya. The Internet inspires a lot of people to say things they wouldn't normally, and they tend not to think. I haven't been flamed too often yet, but after awhile I looked back at their comments and laughed my ass off. Flamers are basically very, very silly people when you get right down to it, and are good for nothing other than comic relief.
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
lol! that's exactly how I pictured Mike in my head. but then again I guess guys have no familiarity with such things. awesome humor that I needed this morning, thanks!
sg1star chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
well I was expecting the result to be read wrong and then it to dawn on them it was the opposite, but yep can see where they miss understanding could come from,,but was that relief or disappointment for her being pregant...
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I agree with your point about Flaming just thought you should know.

As to the story that was adorable
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Loved it! My guess is that 3 out of 4 men can't read a pregnancy test.

I agree with your note below. That is stupid to read a story of a pairing you don't like and then bash it.