Reviews for Don't leave me alone
Rossellini chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
It's over! *cries* I loved this story so much! This is one of the best i have ever seen, and I'm so sad that I'm writing most of the reviews for this, because there should be mre :)

Rossellini chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
*sees other reviewers* About time! I love how angel is so loving towards Gregory and is so understanding, they are like mother and son together, and it makes my heart melt *squee*

You are the best. Seriously.

CrystalPrison chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
Wow...you update really fast. I like that. And I love where the stories going.

but for future reference, it's Roger, no 'd' involved.
Rossellini chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
I am just so in love with this story. Probably even more than Angel loves Collins XD Can't wait for the next chapter!

Rossellini chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Squee it's getting so good! I love this! keep up the great work!
Rossellini chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
Love it! You are doing so well!

Dayna Marie chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
I have the exact same guestion as palinana. I was going to ask it earlier but I didn't want it to sound like a flame because I honestly think this is a good story and have already added it to my alerts.

Like palinana I just don't exactly understand how Angel and Collins can be supporting, let alone encouraging, a relationship between a mid to late twenties man and a supposedly teenage boy in their care and not think about the legal problems they and Mark could possibly face.
CrystalPrison chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
I like this story...it's pretty damn awesome...

but I do have a question...how old is Gregory? because he was at the asylum and he mentioned it being for kids who need help...and he was adopted...but most of the bohos...are in their twenties...according to popular belief...and he was adopted by Angel and Collins...but that'd put an interesting situation on his relationship with marky...

Update soon
Rossellini chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
I'm surprised I'm the only one reviewing this story! It's THE best I've ever seen! I hope some other people get to see how wonderful this is soon! Great Job!

Rossellini chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
This is getting better and better! This story totally PWNS every other I've seen! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Way to go!

Rossellini chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
It's getting better and better with every passing chapter! You are EXTREMELY talented! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Rossellini chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I love this story. This is so unlike any adoption story I have ever seen. Update soon please!