Reviews for Winter Pays For Summer
Nicki chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
I love this story, I love you and I love your depiction of Kruddy. Also, I'm so glad you let Sean and Bella be happy together without having Scout do something to break them up, even if they aren't brother and sister. Well done indeed!
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
Hi! I never knew you posted this, I haven't been around for a long time. But it is awesome. I mean, when I read the begining I knew it would be great, but this was just - wow, amazing. Everything was spot on, the dialogue was perfect, the characters were totally right, and I want to marry your Jake. Seriously. She was soooo gorgeous, witty and sarcastic and caustic and such a drama queen, I'm in love with her. And the interection between her and Hamilton - sigh, perfect. You took what they had between them at the show and made it a gazilion times better. Half the time I was laughing my ass off, and half the time I was going "awww". This was one hell of a ride, and you can be sure I'll be rereading this. Maybe I'll leave a more coherent review then. Rock on.

Now, what's this I'm reading about a sequel?
Tess84 chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
I would definitely read a sequel. I am amazed at how few reviews this story has gotten; I think it's amazing. At first, it was a little confusing how you skipped between the different takes without any space between them, so that might be something to think about if you do write a sequel. Anyway, I loved it! Great job!
zozo42 chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
I love the title/explanation.

It was cute story, glad they all moved on in their lives but i kinda have this litte soft spot for Bella and Scout. Also, i admit i had great expectations for Will but i guess it doesnt always work out the way you thought.

I'm really annoyed the show got axed but yours was a great story:)
annushka chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
What a lovely story, it was thoughtfull and well written. Even if you are not usually a fanfic writer but more of a reader, you seem to know how to write a story that people will enjoy reading! It was longi-ish, and the style was quite good: a good feel for character interaction and descrition, you also know how to set a mood and a nice setting. Well done!
Kaedwen chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Oh goodness, words just can't explain how much I adored this story. Especially since the series only lasted eight episodes i really needed to get som sort of continuation, and you just fixed that perfectly. Thanks. A lot. 'Twas brilliant spiced with awesome.
stella2217 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
great story! It made me miss the characters and enjoy Jake and Hamilton once again!
birdnerd chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
I absolutely adore this story. It's so wonderful to see a(n almost 10 year old) fandom bring out new talent. The 'ten years on' scenario works amazingly well, the characters are recognizable, yet different, more mature. I love how you've kept Jake an unrepentant individualist...and of course, Ham the eternal sweetheart! You resolved the Bella/Scout sexual tension wonderfully, it really does seem to have been an ephemeral infatuation. I always thought she worked so well with Sean, but that could just be Kate and Matt's chemistry.

Bless you for glossing over Will (biggest wet blanket of a protagonist *ever*.

Any more fics up your sleeve?
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
I loved it. It was a really good story and I read it all in one sitting. I thought that Hamilton, in particular, was very much in character. He is my favorite and I write him a lot, so I was very pleased that the entire time I thought all of his reactions and words were right on target. Great work!
Sheida chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Ive just read the first chapter and so far Im loving it Nicole, I think you've got everyone especially Bellas character down really well :D cant wait to read them rest :D

ps. does Ryder make an appearance? :P