Reviews for Numb Nymphadora
Publicola chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Nice one-shot, very well-written. On the one hand, I can appreciate the reconciliation between the couple. On the other... holy crap, this fic makes Remus even worse than he already was in canon. Having a hard time feeling sympathy for him at all. And having a hard time sympathizing with Tonks' decision to let him back him. Sure, sure, 'the course of true love never did run smooth' and all that rot, but where's the line between forgiving a spouse after they make a mistake, and letting an abuser (whether physical or emotional) back into your life? Granted, Remus was too self-centered to have intended the abuse, but the point remains.
White-Wings-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
luv luv luv luv it! nymphadora is amazing she makes me laugh. well you did really good cookies or maple syrup for you.
Crisium chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
For some reason I'd read this before and never reviewed- but I think it's a wonderful little story with a lot of heart and feeling. It's quite lovely, with the sort of painful hope at the end.
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Really great story. Perfect mix of angst and romance.
lissyjazz85 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I swear, he's just a fool! Oh, come on. It's obvious to me, that they loved each other, however he so really annoying sometimes. At the beginning I was so angry at him. But he truly loved Dora and Teddy, so he's forgiven ;) He proved that :)

Interesting story :) I really like Tonks i that. You're good writer :)
Moli chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
The best part was when she demanded to know the last words he'd said to her.

You've got a talent for words.