Reviews for Appassionata
Belka chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Great story, thank you!
lenokiie chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was really good :D The last few sentences were spot on! It would be awesome if you continued it, but then again it's fine like this!
Loki-My-Love chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I have yet to read the book, but this short story is... awe inspiring. Absolutely loved this, so wonderfully written!
Expelliarmus Said Shakespeare chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I LOVE this so much! I just finished reading the book, and I adored it. And this story here is so beautifully written, you make me jealous.
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I wish there was more to this. This was written beautifully.
Fall In Perfection chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Spectacular!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was amazing...very good job; I loved it.
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I loved this, it was so sweet and so full of longing. Griet and Vermeer were very in character. Good job. :)
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I actually like this as a one-shot. I'm not completely against you continuing this as you write wonderfuly, but to me it just seems finished.

You kept Vermeer and Griet in character, yet you wrote them in a situation that, while reading the book, I couldn't imagine them finding themselves in. They have all the sexual tension I just didn't see them having the courage to do take the next step. Either way, I really enjoyed this because I really do wish they had become romantically involved, and you wrote it in a way that reminded me of the book which is, to me at least, difficult to pull off without completely ruining it.

Loved it!
paridisekiss chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This such a beautiful version i absolutely love it i am begging you please finish!
Auragrace chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was very beautiful I hope you continue it
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
oh, lovely! i was disappointed too that their relationship was never consummated, but the book wouldn't have been right if it had. at any rate, i loved your version!
PossiblyInsane213 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You should totally add on. The way you ended this one-shot just calls for another.
Opaul chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i liked it, very good.
Anaralasia chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I totally love it. Great. Thank you so much..