Reviews for Pillow Talk
Really nicely done.
Majerus chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
*warm smiles*
Majerus chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
So, a thought occurred, what ever happened with your 'corrupt mayor uses hot reporter to deflect attention from DOT/bridge collapse' plot-line?
How's that for random memory access?

Hot Stuff! And wonderfully insightful. It would be a very difficult subject, and yet a very reasonable question for Lois!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I love this fic to pieces! The chapter about Lex was guh and totally IC, I thought (because srsly, it's like these supers don't think their ethical maxims through...) and the last chapter was droolworthy!
jwinchesterkent chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
"men are always so fascinated with boobs" "that's because we don't have them." LOL best line ever
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Okay.

I just need a moment.

Because this . . .

I have few words. The first time I read it was so great and funny and hilarious and sexy and so very very true and real.

And the second read didn't disappoint either. I'm going to shove away the despair I feel that this is the last in the Pillow Talk series for now. I just love these little conversations between Lois and Clark. Lois' curiosity is so Lois and I love Clark popping the ideas she has in her head about who Superman is and showing her just how much of a man he really is. It's so great and it's written subtley without hitting us over the head with it.

And can I just always say . . . thank you for actually proofreading your work . . . or at least making sure you have a good beta or both. So many times I read excellent stories that distract me with bad spelling and punctuation, but to my knowledge that never (or rarely) happens when I read your stories, so thank you for caring enough about what you write to look things over and do a double take at your words. It really helps the flow from the reader's perspective and helps maintain the little fantasy world that you've3 created. That being said . . .

*gets down on knees* say that you have more stories in you. Puhpuhpuhplease! OMG! It can't be over, please tell me that you have more one shots and vignettes and lost moments and scenes that were left on the cutting room floor . . . for the love of all that is holy don't make us go without!

Have a good day.
KlynneL chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Man, I almost missed this one. It was great, very hot. Um, okay, I guess I need to go and grab hubby and try some acrobatics myself. ;)

I'm sad to see this compilations end. I love your SR stories and I hope that you keep on writing them.
reeven chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
This is one of the best fics i ever read, the story, or drabble are so simples, intimate and real.

Congratulations for this work.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Muhahaha! Aww that was sweet and naughty all right!
wtchcool chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I can't help but remember the episode in 'Lois & Clark' where Luthor fell and it appeared that, if Clark could've done so without putting his secret in danger, he would've caught him...I never understood that.

So, suffice it to say, that I think Clark made the right choice in your fics.
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Wow. That was so powerful. But I think it is in Superman to do this. I know that the comics and stuff make it seem like her never would . . . but I think that's bull. This was totally in character. Especially the remorse mixed with shame and relief. Bravo. I loved every little bit of this. All four updates. Wow! Okay . . . I realy really really know that I should start working . . . .

your writing is such a job hazard!

I hope there's more where this came from. You are so very very talented!
Trekkie6 chapter 4 . 5/25/2010

lol, I asked myself that same question yesterday.

"You know I can't promote products. It isn't right for Superman to—"}

LOL

"Just don't tell the Pepsi people."}

Peanut!

That one was easy. "Lois Lane," I stated matter-of-factly.}

LOL

Oooh, now that’s a tough one…

Oh, damn…Have I read this before?

{I saw through Luthor's disguise and followed him into the stairwell."}

lol, Too bad he couldn’t see through yours!

{He slipped. He fell. I didn't even try to catch him."}

Not sure I would have tried either.

I think it’s perfectly acceptable that Superman may have done something like that. People like to think he is pure and innocent, but he is a man through and through. He has emotions and needs and desires like everyone else. He’s still a person regardless if he’s supposed to be a more intelligent being or not.
Sreya chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
FINALLY, the answer we've been waiting for!

I think you handled this well. It just, well, FITS with your particular 'verse. The irony that they "bumped" into each other, like that, instead of it being the result of some grand lure by Luthor, and that it WAS an accident, of sorts. Clark just didn't stop it, for once. And of course, he'd eat himself up with guilt, but it's a perfectly reasonable reaction, considering the situation with Jason.

Just one new question this raises - did Clark change into Superman before following Luthor into the stairwell, or was he Clark during the argument, and if the latter, how'd Luthor know who he was?
KlynneL chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I love your Shadow 'verse. And that finally answers the question that has been plaguing me since I read your story the first time.
Nanou1983 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Yeah! You made my day... I would have never dared dreaming you would post again! I so love this story. The way they interact is just so real and complex. More! Please... (see, you still have at least one huge fan out there...)