Reviews for Pillow Talk
smileymare chapter 4 . 11/13/2019
Again, thank you for answering the luthor question.
creativesm75 chapter 4 . 7/28/2018
sweet.
icefirestorm chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
I remember! I love this series, and by the by, this was a very good addition.
mak5258 chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
I'm still reading this! Glad for the update, too. I drifted off to Harry Potter land for awhile, and then every time Ive come back over here it's been lacking from the old crowd- so huzzah!
I like your take in the relationship, all the things they've said (and haven't said) over the years kind if sitting between, the mututal baggage that works for them the way you write it.
Maigra917 chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
I read your fics forever ago and its nice to see another post. I love SR fanfic and always try to look for more.
Majerus chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Really nicely done.
Majerus chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
*warm smiles*
Majerus chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
So, a thought occurred, what ever happened with your 'corrupt mayor uses hot reporter to deflect attention from DOT/bridge collapse' plot-line?
How's that for random memory access?

Hot Stuff! And wonderfully insightful. It would be a very difficult subject, and yet a very reasonable question for Lois!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I love this fic to pieces! The chapter about Lex was guh and totally IC, I thought (because srsly, it's like these supers don't think their ethical maxims through...) and the last chapter was droolworthy!
jwinchesterkent chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
"men are always so fascinated with boobs" "that's because we don't have them." LOL best line ever
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Okay.

I just need a moment.

Because this . . .

I have few words. The first time I read it was so great and funny and hilarious and sexy and so very very true and real.

And the second read didn't disappoint either. I'm going to shove away the despair I feel that this is the last in the Pillow Talk series for now. I just love these little conversations between Lois and Clark. Lois' curiosity is so Lois and I love Clark popping the ideas she has in her head about who Superman is and showing her just how much of a man he really is. It's so great and it's written subtley without hitting us over the head with it.

And can I just always say . . . thank you for actually proofreading your work . . . or at least making sure you have a good beta or both. So many times I read excellent stories that distract me with bad spelling and punctuation, but to my knowledge that never (or rarely) happens when I read your stories, so thank you for caring enough about what you write to look things over and do a double take at your words. It really helps the flow from the reader's perspective and helps maintain the little fantasy world that you've3 created. That being said . . .

*gets down on knees* say that you have more stories in you. Puhpuhpuhplease! OMG! It can't be over, please tell me that you have more one shots and vignettes and lost moments and scenes that were left on the cutting room floor . . . for the love of all that is holy don't make us go without!

Have a good day.
KlynneL chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Man, I almost missed this one. It was great, very hot. Um, okay, I guess I need to go and grab hubby and try some acrobatics myself. ;)

I'm sad to see this compilations end. I love your SR stories and I hope that you keep on writing them.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Muhahaha! Aww that was sweet and naughty all right!
wtchcool chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I can't help but remember the episode in 'Lois & Clark' where Luthor fell and it appeared that, if Clark could've done so without putting his secret in danger, he would've caught him...I never understood that.

So, suffice it to say, that I think Clark made the right choice in your fics.