Reviews for Pillow Talk
Sreya chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
FINALLY, the answer we've been waiting for!

I think you handled this well. It just, well, FITS with your particular 'verse. The irony that they "bumped" into each other, like that, instead of it being the result of some grand lure by Luthor, and that it WAS an accident, of sorts. Clark just didn't stop it, for once. And of course, he'd eat himself up with guilt, but it's a perfectly reasonable reaction, considering the situation with Jason.

Just one new question this raises - did Clark change into Superman before following Luthor into the stairwell, or was he Clark during the argument, and if the latter, how'd Luthor know who he was?
KlynneL chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I love your Shadow 'verse. And that finally answers the question that has been plaguing me since I read your story the first time.
Nanou1983 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Yeah! You made my day... I would have never dared dreaming you would post again! I so love this story. The way they interact is just so real and complex. More! Please... (see, you still have at least one huge fan out there...)
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Yay! I miss this AU and I'm so glad that it's still alive! Hee hee. This was a good loose end tie up. At least Lois knows what happened to Luthor and I wouldn't feel guilty at all. Well... maybe for a second. But then I would go back to the routine. Can't wait for more! Update soon please!
Yohohoandabottleofcokezero chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
See this, right here, is why I love this series. The characterisations are so believable, and the imperfections the characters are allowed make them real. Just brilliant
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
-fans self- Very hot! Damn... gonna need a cold shower after this one. Clark... there are no words that can describe how amazing and wonderful he is. Puts all men to shame. :)
Nanou1983 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Again a great chapter... I love we get to see this whole story through Clark's eyes. They went through so much and I have to say that I want to read more about the time period in between Going Under and now (and here, I have to say that Crisis Averted is amazing, I cannot review on livejournal because I have no account there so I take the opportunity to say it here).

Anyway, once more, thank you for your story!
anissa7118 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
THIS. YES. OH HELL YES.

*ahem* Something we've been trying to address in Heirs - Lois gets insecure about getting older, and Clark has noticed the changes - but he doesn't care. He loves her and always will. Love is not based on physical appearance, anyway.

I need to quit reading you or I will feel inadequate as a writer. Lori, you rock, and I hope you continue this series.
anissa7118 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Ah, that's exactly how my bedroom is - since we both work nights, we sleep from about 5 AM to noon or 1 PM.

How sad, and how very like Clark, to seal himself off from the sunlight when Lois told him she didn't want to see him. He needs her as much as he needs the sun.
anissa7118 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Lovely! Lori, this completely rocks. I especially LOLed at the mention that he can smell her. I can see the look on her face, and him looking right back at her. :D Always wanted to write something about that particular sense, but couldn't figure out how to do it tastefully. Kudos to you for doing it well.
Lilbit4 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
That last chapter reminded me of Rock Hudson & Doris Day I love this story.
ros89 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Yeah, you're back! I just re-read my all time favourite series "Being Jason White" just two weeks ago. I'm so glad you're still writing. You're a beautiful writer and I believe I've commented before on the fact that no one can write angst like you can. Please keep writing. Your updates are highlights to mine and many others days. Thanks Alphie!
KlynneL chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
I am so glad to see you back. I love your Jason White verse, and I am so glad that you are continuing the story with Lois and Clark. It is so wonderfully written.
Built on the Horizon chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Beautiful as always! I've been on a Superman high recently an I'm just about to go back through all your old stories. They are pure gold!
lilacsinthewinter chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
*sigh* I remember that scene from your fic..it was such a powerful, sad scene. I really like how you brought it back up this way! I'm really enjoying these glimpses into the lives of Lois and Clark now that they're finally a couple.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »