Reviews for Pillow Talk
Eviefan chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Great addition. I really liked how you incorporated that scene where Jason actually went to the farm and made Clark see the light of day, literally. I like that you have the two stories connecting that way, well they would, but it was just neat to read that part and remember.

I like that she did that for him, not realizing how that might effect him later on, and how they made things work out at the end.
Lilbit4 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
oh I know you are not going to stop there, get some more bright ideas. keep them coming
Willa1317 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Yay! so sweet ]
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
WOW WOW WOW
lere chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
*thud* You are back! And with some great suth clois scene and that is also Clarks POV! It's official: I love you ;D
Nanou1983 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I am so glad you are back! I really love your stories. They are so realistic, so mature, funny but sad sometimes... Actually they do reflect real life in a way. And the way you describe the characters is so powerful... You manage to stay on that thin line between what we want to see (a happy ending with a lot of fluff) and real life (desillusions, flaws, a "human" superhero that can also swear (I love that!), etc.). I can't wait to read more! Thank you.
lilacsinthewinter chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Alphie, it's like you read my mind! The other day I was thinking about your fics, and how much I love the angst and fluff you write and how you write it all so well :) I squeed like a happy fangirl when I saw you wrote another fic, and was even happier to see that it's FLUFF! Yes please! I hope you find a beta and update soon! :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was a good story, not just an addition to "After All". By the way, I still don't understand why did you deleted love-making chapter in "After All". It was very good-written too.
Eviefan chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Fluff is always good, and this was really great. I like the angle you took with this story, about Lois being curious, and she always is, but about how Clark could feel her touch. I've always wondered that myself. I've never read the comics, so I don't know if that has ever been addressed.

I think my favorite part is when she figures out that he can 'smell' her, and how he explains that.

This was a great little pick me up before beginning the day, thanks for sharing it.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh, thank you!

That was one conversation I always wanted to hear.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3