Reviews for The Sweet Kiss of Charity
timey-wimey detector chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh goodness. I have actually watched both firefly and farscape, it makes me sad that no one knows about them. This story is I am part of the few of my age group that would have been in line for darcy.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hi, it is me again. I read this story time ago, but I did not know it was yours. Preposterous but really fun ...
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I laughed a lot reading this. Edward and Darcy in a kissing booth is brilliant as an idea, and your execution was excellent.

Thanks so much for the entertainment!
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
OMG this was amazing! I loved it!
Annelysse chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
oh my god! i love it! it's so funny!

xoxoxo
kinowashere chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I am laughing so hard right now I have tears woman!

All the crazed squealing is so spot on.

The rabid fans destroying a booth? Love it.

The stuff that strippers use? hehehehe.

Macrame' chickens? *snort* I'll have to stick shoelaces up at some point

Edward taking prissy lessons from Darcy? YES!

This whole thing was just fabulous crackfic and I LOVE IT!
kinowashere chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hey there!

Ah. How did I miss that email? *bangs head against wall*

I LOVE what you did with this, the addition of the male fantasy 007 was PERFECT. And, I love the way you handled the whole aspect of women being disillusioned by their fantasy men's lack of responsivness even though they should know better based on the characters' traits.

Thanks for adding in the extras with Jacob drooling over Bond. The chapstick? Holy crap that had me rolling.

Ah... too funny!
t wrecks chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
so cute, your humor is very fine tuned
Lexi Davis chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I absolutely LOVE this. It is wonderful! Well writte, and oh, so funny. You manage to capture the differences between the character voices beautifully. I still like to think that Edward keeps going back so that he can check that Bella isn't in line for Darcy. Marvellous.
Harlyn chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
The second chapter was possibly even funnier than the first. And THANK YOU for commenting on the Wuthering Heights metaphor.
Harlyn chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, this is really funny. There were quite a lot of lines that had me giggling out loud, and yes Farscape is definitely better than Firefly :-)

James Bond was frightening, and you made me sympathize with Edward (how can you not like a character who spends an entire paragraph analyzing Mr. Darcy's motivations?), who I normally do think of as a bit of a "whiny douche". Nicely done!