Reviews for Truth or Dare: the Parody!
FandomsForeva chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Flames! Flames! So amazingly bad. You're a genius for actually realizing how OOC the ToD fics are.
NightSky1232 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
The best and weirdest parody ever
OMG chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I luv it girl.
Oh ma glob chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I had a lot of fun screaming and acting ridiculously as I talked in Silena's voice
AngelKxss chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
woah, whats up with silena screaming?
Awsomesause chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I loved it it's really funny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
finish it i love it
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
"Thalia's voice quivered as she thought of dear, sweet, sensitive Luke, who had only committed several grave crimes and murders and such." Guilty. Boy am I guilty of this. Luke is my precious honey and nothing will convince me otherwise. Naturally, this line made me laugh :)

Loved this. Both hilarious and cutting! :)
Josh5674 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
AWESOME! Finally, someone who gets it! Let us sane ORIGINAL authors rejoice! One thing I've noticed in most truth or dare junk - grammar and spellings go out the window. Seriously, as a proper user of the English language, I protest!

There's a similar story by someone who's name I've forgotten. The author also wrote a story about this group of Mary-Sue hunters, trawling through fanfictions and slaying those who would dare to spoil fandoms with their outrageous Mary-Sue ways! MUHAHAHAHA!

-Josh
BananaCop chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
TheFutureAuthor98 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
LOL loved it! The character's OOC are awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
You should do:

Everyone pesters Percy if he likes Annabeth.
"Percy truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you to say if you have a crush on Annabeth"
Keeta-x-Tribias chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Okay, I get that this is a parody, but it looks like there are critic's remarks all over the page. It looks like you are trying to point out what makes a parody, well, a parody. I'm not going to say it was bad but Those specific parts should be rephrased, for example:
""I saw a program about it on TV!" Said Juniper, 'wait, how did she get a TV? ' thought Percy"
3V3RL4STING chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was a little odd. Where's the rest of the story though? I loved it because it was so crazy.