Reviews for Impulses
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This turned out really well I think. :) Totally makes more sense than normal Scam/San stories. :)
I think you should totally write some prequels about how they became vampires. I REALLY wanna know how Sam got turned. :3
JBA chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
eeeeeep! I really liked this story. You should write more vamp stories! Your good it :D
RisingGundam2006 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Do a prequel and a Sequel! Rising wants more!
Evadeen chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very nice. I would love to see a squel and a prequel! Please!
Hotchick6701 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
:O ohh wow i love this a lot i love that there vamps hahaha
WOW101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love it!
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i can read this story over and over again cuz i love it :) not kidding!

xo NXP
jessicasilverv13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE WITH THIS COUPLE! PLEASE!
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
love it.
imene chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
hey rach.

cool fanfic i really enjoyed it. thanks for sharing it...duo about a sequil... but a prequel would be really cool.

luv ya.

bye.
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Great as always:) For it being your first vampire fic I think you did very well and great insight on the hunger thing.
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. I AM FINALLY HOME AND SITTING AT A COMPUTER. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

AND FINALLY! SHEESH. DAMMIT.

Ahem.

Anyway. I promised to make you laugh in this. Don't know how I'm going to do it but who cares. :P

[Jerry had been rude enough (as always)] YES YES YES YES YES! (I think that you'll be nice enough to second me when I say that should be put up on a site as a LIST OF FACTS IN THE WORLD. Yes TS is included. Muahahhaha :D)

MY GOD YAY. Scam is an emergency. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

["Translation. You can't."] Love that lol. He's so good. Even SCAM knows that Sam can't beat him. It's like, common sense now :P

OMG OMG OMG OMG MORE BASHING MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (I am fond of muahahahhaha today.)

["Like Mandy" she thought to herself. "And...um...Clover." She sighed. Sleep was affecting her brain, there was definitely more people that annoyed her at times besides an annoying teenager and a nosy friend.] )) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHaH. I THINK I DIED AND REVIVED WHILE LAUGHING.

By the way, do you know how happy I became when Sam wanted Scam because "he's strong. He can take it." Gosh you should have included that in here. :P

PREQUEL!

OMG OMG OMG PREQUEL! (*cough* (for real) .)

Good luck reading through that.

AND THANK YOU FOR THE CREDIT AND DEDICATION. I feel so special :D:D:D:D

AND YAY YOU LOVE THE TITLE! I smiled when I read that :)

By the way I loved the scene with Sam and Scam (muahahahah it was the whole thing) but like, when they were making out. I was so happy. Like, I screamed in my head. So many times.

In school. :P Right after the AP exam. REALLY LIFTED MY MOOD SO THANK YOU!

Love,

Ivy

coughprequelcough. Sequel they must be mates now. :P It's a fact.

THANK YOU!
ctywhitedragon chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
i hpoe you can write abt how sam and scam react when alex,clover and jerry found out that both of them are vampires
Redheaded Witch chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
YES *does fist pump*

i love vampire stories, and now my fav couple EVER are vampires, YES!

(blast the computer for not letting me log on and adding this)

HAHAHAHAHA! i loved it loved it loved it

bit hyper, just got down with improv

Red
BloodyRen chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This story is quite lovely. But I feel it was a little rushed and would have gone great if it was a story however Your writing is superb as usual. I give you at least 4/5 for the one-shot. (I am in critic mood)

-Bloodyren