Reviews for The Cost of Not Deciding
potterqueen86 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
it's good and she WILL say yes
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
lol u guessed right with the last prediction! good work!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yep. You told us so.

And of course, she is gonna say yes. How much is anyone willing to bet on a baby or a pregnacy by the end of the next season?
Scarlett O'Connor chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
OMG! My first-ever fanfic dedication...thanks! :) While I abhor the idea of Charlie and Amita getting engaged, I loved how sweet he was in his proposal. And you KNOW I loved the brother scenes, especially when Charlie stood up for himself in the garage. YAY! Now...back to CBIH, Missy! LOL
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Loved your story although I didn't see the last scene that you predicted as much of a cliffhanger, sorry!

Ever since seeing last weeks episode, I've been thinking of my own finale which was pretty much along the same lines as yours although I finished with them rescuing Amita but at the last moment one of the 'bad guys' pulled a gun and fired at Charlie and the episode finished with Don shouting "Charlie!"

Then next season opened with us finding out that Amita had thrown herself in front of Charlie to save his life only to lose hers in the process! Can you imagine the angst etc if that happened!

But there hasn't been any whisperings about Amita not coming back so I guess I will just have to carry on thinking about it in my own way!

What with this finale and Supernatural...I'm going to be a gibbering wreck by this weekend! LOL!