Reviews for The Power of Destruction
Michael Mario chapter 1 . 3/26
Mm... While Shards of Memory may have ultimately portrayed her Esper half in a different light, the idea of her developing another personality out of intense of losing her mind again and what could happen if she did and the trauma of the memories she had lost coming back to her is an interesting idea and makes sense. I doubt Terra would be entirely sane after remembering what happened. 17 years... hrm. I may need to reconsider that... it's a valid interpretation of her age and one I've considered...

It's been years since I read this, but it's still as interesting and chilling as it was back then. Good chapt- I mean, good work!
MinaDeville chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow. All I can say is WOW. I enjoyed reading this. I think I kind of understand more how Terra feels with her Esper side, she's my favorite female character in all Final Fantasy along with Aerith D So thank you! (Sorry for my bad english, I speak Spanish xP)
EagleAmor chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice story. It portrays Terra's feelings quite good in her mental duel with her esper form. But I feel that Terra was on the defensive side a bit. I think that may be she could do better than that. And I hoped you would explore these emotions more deeply. I guess that may be resolved in a late chapter of " shards of memory " where Terra faces Golbez. All in all, good story. Keep up the good work.
El Tigress chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was very deep, especially for Terra. That's exactly how I think Terra's Esper side would be like : Dark, evil, cruel, nasty and with the brains.

I loved how you made the Esper side of Terra understand her well, to know how she works, thinks and acts. It was perfect, in my eyes at least.

“I’d have it no other way…it took me seventeen years to get out the first time. I can be patient…” The Esper let out another laugh, and Terra lowered her head, clenching her fist. “Don’t forget, never forget! I’ll always be right behind you, Terra.”

That part was a little amusing to me, "...it took me seventeen years to get out the first time." absolutely genius!

Well, I loved this, it was the best short fanfiction I've ever read in my life.

Thanks for the good read, pal :D
yamiishot chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh, now this looks very interesting, can't wait to read more!
Faethin chapter 1 . 5/12/2009