Reviews for Born Too Late
seinzess1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Wow. Well this was certainly a twist.. kinda brilliant though. Disturbingly sickly brilliant, but still brilliant.
awk w. ard the aardvark chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
...well at least you have kisame feeling affection rather than lust...very sad, and only mildly squicky. the other sad yet nice point is that you have kisame being somewhat realistic about how disturbing that sort of thing is. and not planning on actually letting his feelings be known at all. daydreaming about it somewhat, yes, but actually following through, no.
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
he may be a "bigger" pedo

but orochimaru is definitly the worse pedo

at least kisame has no sexual interest in 6year old itachi!_!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
XD holy crap. i thought he would be, you know, at least a little bit older than that. :3

and you're not sick just, you know, a little twisted. and i LIKE twisted. consider yourself my new favorite. -winks-

signed,

onewhowatches :3
x.WaitingForTheVan.x chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
o.o WOW... intersesting...
Kajou chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Lol! I like this story! It's not completely lemon (none, actually), it has a plot, and, hopefully, it'll have more chapters to it.
HoloXam chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hahaha! Poor Kisame. This made me laugh, though... :D
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Great story! But now i'm worried about what little sanity I have left, but all the same, great story!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*gasp*

Kisame!

Awesome story!
Necrosame chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aww adorable, thought ita would be older tho.

I liked the whole pedo thing it worked very nicely

bravo :)
chibisrule943 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
XD, sort of like my story. Lol, but mine takes place with a teen Itachi-chan :3. Nice start with the chapter and look foreward to the next. and it's ok, we all love that sick mind of yours , GO Pedi-kisame! X3
iMusicalMinji chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aw I thought this way going to be Kisame in his 30s and Itachi 16 or something but WOW :D This is adorable! Like Loveless~
Seikari-Love chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Kya! Amazing! Damn my pedo fetish along with all the other odd and taboo things I like D

Never thought of Kisame as a pedo though...

Great job! Keep it up! I would love to see more pedo-ness from ya!
YPrincess chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aww, I dont think Kisa is a bigger pedo than Orochimaru. D:

No one can beat him.
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is my first time reading a KisaIta fic XD lol, I kinda like it. Never thought Kisa as a pedophile before. ._.