Reviews for Someone to Lean On
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Ok, this was adorable! Really love this! Great job!
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Lovely. It was touching.
readingpower chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was an amazing story.
ShrapnelGirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
If only history went as smooth as this...

Beautiful writing! Your characters are so easy to sympathize with and not a word is out of place. I sometimes reread the passages of your stories to try to etch the wording or the character building into my memory. Not only are your stories a joy to read, I feel like I can also learn a lot from them in terms of writing.
47Zhou-Yu74 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
My most beloved pair - I love them, and I love this fic as well _ .
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I found an MMD video of the Soviet Siblings singing 'Somebody That I Used to Know'. It's a very fitting song...

Nicely written. :) I really enjoy your works. Best author I've found in this fandom. I hope you're still into Hetalia... And fan fiction, for that matter. It would be such a horrible pity if you're not writing anymore. You have such fantastic talent. :)
becra1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
i loved this. nicely done:)
AnimeOtaku 25 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
OMG, this story made me cry TT It is so good!

I am an older sister myself, my younger siblings are a boy and a girl -in that order- and my younger brother now towers over me (at 6'2"!). Ever since he married and moved 4 hours away from me, I've felt just like Ukraine felt in this story. After reading this, I think I'll go and give my little "Russia" a phone call. ;

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!

...now, where is that box of Kleenex...? -goes off to look for tissues-
SmileRen chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I love it. XD
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
All of your stories are just beautiful and meaningful and...not gonna lie, I actually had a few tears when I was reading the end of this. The way you describe things is just...well, to me your stories come alive.

I'm definately happy I subscribed to you. Please continue to write stories, you definately have the talent emotions needed for stories.

theworldisbreakingdown chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OHMYGOSH *fangirls* I love reading stories about ukraine and russia!
UnDetectedReviewer chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This story was beautiful and I love how you described the relationship between Ukraine and Russia
Rosy the Cat chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I was in tears by the end of this. You win virtual ice cream.

- Rosy the Cat
TheXfactor in writing chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
its a cute story i myself am not a great writer and its refreshing to not find a story not about yaoi in the hetalia genre its like a gold nugget in a coal mine.
94yonders chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I'm bursting in tears! you got them perfectly!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »