Reviews for Woodstock
Howlynn chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is just delicious. I adore it and I am not an obsessive twilight person - it had vampires - therefore it was a must read. I do think you should expand it - the screaming began has so many possible wonderful pictures - grin.

Afterward, he refrained from draining her, much preferring her presence to her blood. (really darkly wonderful line - so simple yet so justified in it's cold accepting of death)

If you need a little plot inspiring guide (I don't have the analysis of character base I do over on HG) I would be happy to see if anything would fix whatever you felt didn't work - just opinion - if you are still playing with this story.

Love the way you began - such and unvampy period - yet you really gave it life.
Ali McCarty chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
You should deffinetly keep writeing! I love it so far! :)
Mrs.Jasper Whitlock Hale081896 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
I loved this story and would be happy to help:)
Major A. Whitlock chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I love the idea and i would be very happy to help you, if you wanted. if not then:

Good Luck
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
you should like start where she leaves her home and the traveling and some of jaspers past like switch there point of views every chapter or somethin
Unerose93 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Great beginning xD
buriedalive55 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I loved this. I liked your characterization of Jasper. You've conveyed so much about him in just a few words. Your Bella is also pretty interesting. I didn't pick up on any canon Bella qualities to her beyond physical appearance. Is these a specific reason why you picked Bella and not just an OC? I really liked where you ended this. It leaves me wanting more, but I still feel like I got the full story.
thatshilarious chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Awesome story.
emavalexis chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Ooh, this was great! Very nice setting of the scene and great chemistry right from the get-go between the characters. Plus that great last line. Good stuff! :D
nosleep3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I love it. Absolutely love it. This is a wonderful look into Jasper's psyche, his potential habits during an interesting era.

It is a crime that this has only one review. I am going to recommend this story in a few places.
Scryer59 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Awesome story!

I totally think you should write more... Jasper is my asolute favorite character!