Reviews for Shane's Story
bretra88 chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
What happened after the lights went out at the cabin?
Harry2 chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Well, its time for Shane tio go into hiding. And seeing Chris is enough to shock ANYONE! Bascially, its time for HFS to begin.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
Shane, you may hav e set lofty goals for yourself, but I think your father haS something else up his sleeve. I would be very careful if I were you.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
So many familiar faces in this chapter! And I think Vince is running it at midnight just to do what he can to get WCW on the air, since he has no real interest in running it! But at least the fans love seeing it, and with DDP helping to get new people in, it might just take off to Vince's chagrin!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
EASY SHANE! I would think long and hard on this. I think Vince is doing this to lure you back. TAke some advice, talk it over with your wife. Go BACK to Vince and tell him NO! Go ahead with the MMA and I think you will be surprised at how well you will do with that field of endevour.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Some friendly advice Shane: GET OUT! Get out of the WWE, get out of the state, get out of the country! There are things going on that you don't know about that could spell serious problems for you and your family. Get out now before everything hits the fan!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Shane, be VERY careful in the near future! I smell trouble on the horizon, and you are going to end up being caught in the crosshairs of it. Be prepared for trouble, the likes of which you have NEVER seen before!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
Oh Shane, if ONLY you knew the truth. You would be heading for the hills so fast, Marrissa's head would be spinning!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Well, now we know what is going on. Time for the families to hunker down and figure out just what to do next.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
I think that Shane, in the VERY depths of his mind, suspects that Vince is up to something, but just what, is not clear. But HE IS up to something!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Shane's instincts were correct. Someone IS playing with the plotlines and its someone that is close to Shane. Just who, I'm not certain, but I have my suspicions.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Shane, if ONLY you knew what was going on, you would be doing more than just blaming someone. You would be getting ahold of a lawyer and blowing this WHOLE STINKING DEAL out of the water! But you didn't and now, it starts.
WoJo4EVER chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Good story! Update soon!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Jeff never knew about Vince's plans for Steve and the others. Only a very few insiders knew. Now, to prepare for Chris' disappearamce!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Well, as any fan of your GREAT story HFS knows, this was the beginning of the setup that caused SO many headaches! And, it proved that Vince, H, Stephanie and so many others were involved in some serious matters. Now, lets see the beginning of Shane's going into hiding.