Reviews for Last Rites
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
It's so sad. I wish they would have shown this, because I can so see this being what really happened.
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was beautifully done. The narrative tone sounds just like the doctor at his most melancholy, and the way you portrayed his relationship with the Master was very poignant and believable. I also loved his reaction to the Joneses' hatred of the Master (“Then so do I!” etc.) The end especially was lovely.

~clouded horizon~
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was very good. Well written and a good look into the Doctor's loss. I almost cried :)
Daedal chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow this was beautiful ;_; Wonderfully written! I usually have trouble with 1st person Doctor stories, but this seemed to get into his head perfectly :) Very well done!
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow. That was so moving. I can imagine that actually happening in LotTL, all the other characters were perfectly in-character as well, especially Jack and Martha. Really nicely written ;_; Sad though...

Anna xx
Merrie chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Sigh. Well that was just sad. Sad and brilliantly written. I can imagine this fitting in to the episode without trouble. We all miss the Mister Master. Nicely done.

animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Missed the eps,but this has a really Dr. feel to it. Thanks
123-321 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009