Reviews for Outside the Box
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Would be so cute if this was a Gibbs is Tony's father story as well as a telekinetic!Tony as well. But, well, we can't have everything. And I'm perfectly fine with the relationship Tony and Gibbs have right now :)

Anyway, awesome story, update sometime, will ya?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Oh man! I really want to know what happens next! :D
Angel-Moon17 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I love this story n.n Another chapter please! :)
Post U Later chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Oh Man, So It Was Benoit! Even Though They Broke Up He Still Loved Her, Damn That's Gotta Hurt. If La Grenouille Is Still Alive In This(Probably Not Right?), He's Going To Be Devastated... Not That I Care All That Much. But Damn, Poor Tony.

& Then Going Into Shock, & Crying Himself To Sleep On His Bosses Shoulder, & Now Being Attacked? What Else Can Happen To Him? The Poor Boy.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Oh Shit. Who Is That Creepy Guy? & Who's The Girl? Someone Tony Knows Probably. Maybe A Little Sister Or Girlfriend? Doubtful To The Girlfriend.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Oh Man, It Was All Good & Dandy, Then You Throw That Bombshell On Us? That Last Line Is A Killer!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Yay! Tony Has Telekinesis! Oh I Bet Abby Will Freak! ...In A Good Way. XD
Kagome Avalon chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Not fair. Where is the next chapter? It's not very nice to leave this chapter as a cliffhanger for so long. What's happening upstairs? Who is after Tony? Is this going to be a NCIS/X-Men crossover? Please update something soon. Even if it's just to say that you decided to abandon this story or you have a really bad case of writer's block and need ideas.
Monotufu chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
PLEEEEEEASE update! I love and I CANNOT wait for more!
supernatural16 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Great fic so far! Please continue

c x x
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Ooh! Awesome.
Schattentaenzerin chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Very, very interessting! I hope you write more! I love it how you describe Tonys and Gibbs relationship. Also Tonys abiliy is decribed very good. :)

Hope you will update soon!
peanutmeg chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Interesting chapter! I love that Gibbs called Tony "son." :) I look forward to reading more! Thanks for writing.
Ann chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
n chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Doesn't Jeanne have blue eyes?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »