Reviews for There's a Spot of Red on Your Canadian Flag
Starlight-Ninja chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Yay, update. -

Please update soon.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
This is a really funny story. -

...Update soon, please?
Seqka711 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
X""DDDD
Believe it or not, I actually laughed so hard I CRIED. Ya. No joke. (It was only a couple tears, but still there)
And I loved this with every fibre of my body and I wish that it would be continued after *goes checks* almost two years.
Please? Christmas miracles?
LyckyDycky chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
My (korean) name is similar to Korea! :D
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Korea is not a full communist country, only North Korea is, South Korea is just like America, a free conutry.
Fandals chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
DUNN DUNN DAAAAAH~!
Fandals chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
*ancient aliens guy*

NEWFIES
Fandals chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
American teams have won the Cup so much only because they STEAL OUR PLAYERS! I usually only watch hockey outside the NHL, especially the Olympics/World Juniors (dammit Russia), because of that.
Fandals chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE! Oh, Quebec. Silly, silly, Quebec.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Hello, I have been reading this and enjoying it greatly. Now I am here to attempt to guilt you into updating. Please update because I really don't want to e reduced to begging for updates...
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Wasn't the whole point of NATO to fight communism? Of course they didn't let Russia in!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Cuba is nameless, I checked. Russia, no that there's anything wrong with becoming one with you but that really didn't help the situation...
nobody10901 chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
OH MY GOD. I LOVE YOU. THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING! I love how you actually work history into this like the actual series! AMAZING! Such INCREDIBLE detail! And all the characters are great! This is one of the best Hetaila fics I've read. Please UPDATE! I understand if something is keeping you, but... I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH. UPDATE SOON! THANKS!
Ottilia chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
This story makes me giggle, I hope the next chapter is just as good~
Sushi Sensei chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
:O i hope that wasnt the end this story is too good to be true :DD