Reviews for Black and Blond
more-than-melody chapter 64 . 5/21/2014
Love.
more-than-melody chapter 62 . 5/18/2014
I have to say I absolutely love the way you write.
Narwhalphonse chapter 62 . 4/8/2013
Wow, this whole series just fantastic. I love the way you write; your style easily shitfs between prose and something bordering on pure poetry. It's beautiful.

But you left me hanging.

I really need Part 2. I need to know what happens, how it plays out.

I realize it's been a year since you've updated, and most likely I'm yelling at a cloud over here, but if you are still around, I would really, really appreciate more on these themes, especially the sequel to Riza's amnesia arc.
SkywardQuill chapter 38 . 3/7/2013
Oh God, I just died laughing! I love Grumman, this guy is the n1 Royai fan!
SkywardQuill chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Awww... this is so friggin' cute!

Still, I think Hawkeye is a pretty cool name. Cooler than Mustang, sorry, Taisa. But this is cute nonetheless.
SkywardQuill chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Holy shit. This goes straight into my favs. Yay for in-character-ness! And thank you for being awesome.
Bisepadi chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Nice.
GryfoTheGreat chapter 64 . 9/15/2012
You really deserve a round of applause for these.
And, well, you're also Irish, so that convinced me to favourite this.
Please keep writing!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 34 . 7/22/2012
! This was adorable! :D :D :D I can't seem to stop grinning from ear to ear. You had me simultaneously laughing and going "awwwwww" throughout the entire story xD
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow. Just...wow. Even though I didn't get a chance to read the original you wrote, I have to say - this re-write is breathtakingly beautiful. It's subtle and strong, all at once, and I love it to bits. Thank you :)
Crystal-Tears chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
a good start.

I would like to read it even if there's so many chapters but only 30k words.

It seems interesting.

_
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 64 . 4/12/2012
it's so nice to still be able to read such good royai fics. this is awesome. The action scene is intense and snappy, I'm able to follow the battle's rhythmn by the caracters' thoughts and states of mind. I can completely feel the urgency of the situation. I don't really know how to describe the last part. It's pure happiness :D

Hope you update soon.
LittleMissSophie chapter 64 . 4/7/2012
Second person! :o I like it. It really takes you into her mind, her prespective better than first person or third person does.
Antigone Rex chapter 63 . 3/3/2012
These one-shots are delightful. I love the brevity of your writing style here. Short but powerful sentences - wonderful.

I also feel like you really capture the true character of their relationship. Very in-character!
ask-the-doctor-about-herpexia chapter 53 . 12/12/2011
UGH, how you TOY with my EMOTIONS!