Reviews for Suspicions
Symone chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Why would you do this to me? Now I'm crying _ Then again, I kinda did it to myself by reading this...Ah well, it was amazingly good so well done :)
Miss Minute chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
D: D: D: D: D:

Diego, nooooooooo! Don't die *sobsobsobsob* You have to get married! D: D: D:

General heartcrushing sorrow aside, thumbs up! I like this fic! :D
Kiraddict chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I like all f your stories very much. I like this one, especially very much. It fits the story situation very much... And it's sad to say that Mia's churning wasn't imaginary... :( Very good story, and keep up the good work. :)
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw! No! Diego...

Ugh. I love Dahlia so much, yet I hate her so so much.

Until I got to the end I kept on thinking that Diego and Maya had ordered Charley for Mia. I'm such an idiot. Like, yeah, you really do phone in beforehand and then take your girlfriend's sister to go shopping for a PLANT. *headdesk*

Anyway, I adore all that you write. This is no exception.
solonggoodbye chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ah, I love all Miego, but all fics that are set just before Diego dies make me D:. Not because the fics are bad (this one is great!), but because we all know what's going to happen. SOB. But! Great fic, I really enjoyed reading it, and that is totaly how Diego would try to propose. I loved his little notes in the office!
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Great. Although, kind of tragic when you think about what's going to happen.;-; Hope you'll check out my AA fics and review them.D :
Pokeinny chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Awz... I wish Diego wasn't poisoned. But hey, he woke up again 8B As Godot, though, and Mia was dead...

Anywayz, this is a very cute story. I loved it. Miego is a perfect, adorable pairing 33
crderf chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aw, really, really cute! Awesome job! Don't kill yourself over Miego stories, just do your best to write a good story. Awesome job!