Reviews for Tenipuri Facebook
MehLikey chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
For some reason, I really wanna see Karupins Facebook page... Please continue with this fanfiction, I quite like it. Yeash, I sound so formal. Well, um, I've rub out of things to say, so I'll say "have a nice day!" and be done with it.
852butterfly chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
hehehe I loved this fanfic! Oh my Yukimura! Hahahhaha. My favorite character is Oishi and I wish you could do his Facebook profile.

Randomness is Awesome chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Karupin can type! w
asuna11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
karupin has a facebook !XD
Anon chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Great idea! I really enjoyed reading the characters' profiles :D
And since I am a Fuji-fangirl, I just took to notice that Fuji Syuusuke has the largest number of yaoi/cosplayer fans XD
StarrySkies27 chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
AKAYA! Oh m Yukimura, I'm on a roll here. LOL. Akaya's sooo cute. Innocent until proven otherwise.
I bet that Tezuka is thinking of God vs. Demon here LOL:

Yukimura Seiichi has fought in Armageddon against Kirihara Akaya! Play Superpoke now!

at 11:45pm – Comment

Tezuka Kunimitsu at 11:50pm

Kikumaru Eiji at 12:01am

…Tezuka?
StarrySkies27 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Oh my Yukimura! God, I love you Seiichi- and everyone else from Rikkai. I was roaming around fanfic and I saw this very wonderful piece! YAY! Oh my Seiichi, won't Yukimura be mine? I wanted to quote my favorite lines from here, but if I do... It probably will fill a single page.
Please continue, ne?
lovingmyself0217 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
i find the "Recent acquaintance with Kuchiki Byakuya" FUNNY! :)) LOL! :D nice one!
superhappy chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Oh How I wish this would be updated again,

I was lurking around my old favorites page and stumbled upon this piece of glorious art :D

I would love to see you do one for Masaharu Niou if you ever do decide to revive this awesome fic,

-Adriana
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Oh my god, this is epic! I've been smiling at Echizen's and laughing at Atobe's! LOL, I love how you portrayed Atobe here, it's so him!

Now I'm off to read the next chapter~
G.O.B chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
I love this XD It's so fun to read~

(P.S. Choutarou isn't a Christian _)
Queen-Kirei chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
God, this is soo funny xD

I can't stop laughing! Especially on Atobe, Yukimura (send his hospital bills hahaha) and Sanada's page!

Update soon please!

*favs*
Raine Amorial chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Where is Kintarou?
Deathly Jester chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
do 1 4 sakuno please!
iSayumix3 chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
I love the buddha reference. xDD