Reviews for T h u n d e r s t o r m
FanficWolfess17 chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
I just HAD to read all you had before commenting! It's adorable :D I feel so bad for Ribbon, but mostly Monferno ; Didn't mean to scare her or anything and he still got scolded XD

Anyway, keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what you write next! :D
me chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Please continue writing
Shade Revrac chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
I love this story! I wasn't sure what to think with Pikachu being a female at first but I love how you made it work with the TV show. I think Pulse is my favorite. And you portray the characters wonderfully. I can't wait to read more :)
Sintarious chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
I've read this story I don't know how many times and I gotta say, I absolutely LOVE it. It hasn't been updates in forever though, PLEASE tell me you going to continue. I'll be devastated if you just leave it like this :(
The kits are so adorable! I can so see Ribbon being a PokeMusical pokemon ... MAYBE a PokeStar pokemon if she ever decided to learn to fight just a little bit. I can just picture a wall, or at least a shelf, in the Ketchem house full of ribbons and such that she's won. Pulse and Sprite would be excellent battlers along side their mother and team members.
Please, please, PLEASE, continue.
Dustchu chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Whoa, Ash's dad is here? I'm assuming its Giovanni? good chapter, can't wait to see the next one.
Dustchu chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
HAHAHAAA! this is funny, good chapter, jeez reviewing four stories is hard. good work on this buddy :D:D:D:D
Dustchu chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Heh, If my pokemon was going through that I couldn't leave her alone. I'd be there to comfort her and stuff. good chapter and great writing.
Dustchu chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Whoooooooooa Ash's dad?! Holy crap! good chapter.
Dustchu chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Pikachu and Ash friends for life. Shippidy shippdiy shippidy! :D:D:D:D:D great chapter. good writing.
Dustchu chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Pikachu, Pichu, and Ash. this could be interesting. could Ash have to act like a dad? that would be interesting :D:D:D I'm a Pikashipper, can't help it. good chapter
Dustchu chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hmm, I like the Ash/Pikachu fics, I thought that this fic was going that way. oh well, good start guy.
BeanieBlast chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OuO LOOOOOVE Them hun Please don't tell me this is it?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupdaaaaaaaaaa te
Scribbleknots chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I've read your entire story, and I must say it is a really good book. I've only noticed one flaw...
A girl pikachu actually has a knotch in her tail, and boys don't. So Ash was actually right that Pikachu's a boy. But other than that, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I'VE READ.
Nightmother chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Oh no! Daddy's here!

On another note, the little kits are so adorable...