Reviews for Precaution
trekkiebrowncoatwhovian chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Good story, and a great concept, but PLEASE work on your grammar and comma placement. Thanks. Other than that, great story.
mabb5 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Well, the premise is interesting. And since I do want to find out what will happen next, I hope that you will continue to keep on writing.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Wow I didn't expect you to update so quickly; not that I'm complaining or anything. It was a nice chapter; even if it was shorter than the rest and less action packed, but as I said before I'm not complaining. Thank you for updating. I would have absolutely went crazy trying to come up with my own ending to this fic, so I am absolutely grateful that you decided to keep posting. It must have bee. Hard considering how long it was since the last time you updated; unless you have the fic all written out and waiting to be posted, lol. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter; and thank you for the kind reviews to my fic. It means a lot that it still hrs red, lol. :D
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Well I was enjoying this. If I had known that it wasn't finished I would have never read it. I'm sure that this fic is the farthest thing from your mind right now; considering all of lifes daily 'blessings'. I do hope that you will finish it oneday though. It's good and I like it. Just wish I knew how it ended.
WriterGal2372 chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Ep! This was great! Please please please continue! I can't wait to see what happens!
littlesweetcupcake chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Cute story! I'd like to see where it goes.
Puddleduck101 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Thank you for writing such a good story...please please please continue and finish the story. you cannot leave this kind of story unfinished
fantasyinmymind chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Interesting story line...a few spelling errors though.
Furionknight chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Good story, waiting for more
stampensue chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Thank you for not exploding the rest of the crew. So far so good as the saying goes. I hope that eventually it is a great JC reunion! Good luck in developing this story, it's a good start so far.
SilverHeart09 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
oh I really like this! Please write more!
anon chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
great start! can't wait to read more
kychick chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Great start please continue..