Reviews for Unfair
jenninemarie chapter 3 . 4/6
I want part four!
Talldi chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
This is wonderful! Do you think you'll finish it? You are very talented.
xcharXroseX chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
wow nice story so far would love to read more xx
Kris Morene chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
This is good! Can't wait for the sequel!
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Wow, hun update soon please this is a very powerful story!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
This story... hits home a little too hard for me. Ok a lot too hard.

My grandpa ... umm... suicided 3 years ago. Apparently he'd tried it many times before and had even tried to stop himself a couple of times but... we never knew why, and we'll never know why. And the fact that- oh I don't know, I'm so medicated and sick that I don't even know what i'm saying.

Point is, I hope the crew catch the - something or another - that did this to Catherine. "Helping" someone along in a situation like that? Ugh. I've felt the way she has before, I've been there. I've pondered it, figured it was for the best... in fact a lot of her words echo pretty true to what I felt. Even scarier.

You have an eerie way of putting us (ie the reader) in place of the character, which is stunning, and scary, and awesome all at once. I want revenge for Catherine, a lot of it.

Kay, so you're probably going to read this review and go wtf?

And I'm probably going to re-read it later and echo your sentiment, but I felt I needed to say something, and I hope that I get to see more of this because I really want to know what happened.

Oddly enough you've given me an idea that may just help me work through my own issues with my g-pa.

Looking forward to more!
bahnannah chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
aww! i teared up when tony started to realize he'd lost the one woman who saw past his frat boy demeanor.

i think ziva's starting to realize just how deep tony truly is.

hopefully gibbs will man up and tell abby he loves her.

super fantastic chapter. great job.
pjr59 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I love this story it is so sad it made me cey. Hope in the next one or few there is gonna be some happiness some where keep it and thank you.
deidi chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
ooooh! i want to read the gibbs/abby story!
Pinkprincess74 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Great story! Can't have too many Gabby stories! :) Please update soon!
stareagle chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Great story - I am eager for Chapter 3 Revelations.

I think Catherine was murdered!

I am really puzzled by Abby's behavior - I can't help but wonder if she was drugged by something in the apartment when she touched Catherine's hand. If she had not put gloves on, it could have been passed to her skin.

I am really curious what Tony and Ziva found in the drawer.

My compliments to you also on the enormous body of stories you have written in several fandoms. I gorged myself on most of them in the last few days, even ones that I have read before just for the fun of it! Thanks
bahnannah chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
ultimate cliff hanger! maybe they find the book or something. i don't know. just please finish the story. you're killing me here! lol.
KricketWilliams chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Total cliffie! Yikes. Alright, I'm hooked. You feed my NCIS need. My daughter has gymnastics when it is on, so I never get to watch. :D

Again, wonderful.
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh my God, I hope that Abby is alright. I feel for her, the pain she felt and the guilt was palpable. I feel even more sorry for Catherine. How dare people shoot down her dream of having a baby! There are so many things that can be done now to help handicapped parents. And then to end it that way. Somehow, I don't trust the sister..

Great job, Abby. Wow.
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I loved this chapter. I am glad Abby didn't die. I wish Jethro would go ahead already and tell her he loves her. I can not wait for the next chapter.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON