Reviews for Our Moments
YaoiLove101 chapter 8 . 2/28
Hehehehe! Loved every chapter!
LW chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I love it all
LUISA chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Preciosos me han encantado todos,espero que haya mas,te felicito captas lo hermosos de los momentos intimos y sencillos!
teacupfan chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Sweet and convincing...thanks a bunch for posting those!
minhha chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Nice piece! I'd love to have a tattoo of these two too. I even have the design ready... Just that it's too cute that I don't think it suits for a tattoo "

I really love your drabbles. I really love to see more *puppy eyes*
Anubha chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Yes..it good...
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
yay! this is so wonderful! i could actually visualize all the cute scenes here and wow! just so kawai! lol... ok... i promise to review every chapters here but i have to run now... i'll be back though so do expect me more!

aww.. i just love katou's super cuteness here!... 'till then!

ja!

adah here!
Sarasnk chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
I love it! Very well written! Hot and sweet, short and to the point! All of them! :D
wara ningyo chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
very well written

short and sweet. i liked it very much.
see1like chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
So sweet _

Katou-san is so hoplesly romantic! He was so cute in this one, I don't think Iwaki could get mad at him, even if they had to order takeouts that night _

thanks for the update.
yamasasha chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
Ha ha ha... That last part was SO funny!

I loved it. It's sometimes really complicated to understand their relationship... Katou acts like a responsible person when Iwaki is down and Iwaki takes care of Katou when he is childish and like what you have described in this story...

But I think most of the time Katou needs to treated like a child by Iwaki... Just adorable... He he he...

I hope Katou was able to be Iwaki's lover at least in this lifetime, after what happened to his elder lover's curry... Ha ha ha... So childish and so like them!
vessto chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Oh, so cute! I love when Iwaki is angry to Katou! But he knows that the sweet silliness of Katou is a result of his deep love and that is why he always forgives him.:)
bishyfreak chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is the first time I have read your fanfic on Haru wo Daite Ita. It was short but very cute and hope you will continue as there are not enough and I am going to put you on my favorite list so I will know when you write anything else. Thanks again.
vessto chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
Aw! Very cute chapter! I was moved to tears with the last sentences. Both simply and deep and I especially liked the feeling of Iwaki that even the stars couldn't give him the warmth which Katou gives him.
yamasasha chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
How romantic. Yeah Iwaki better shine only for Katou or no one will know what will happen... H eh hee... Such possessiveness..