Reviews for Body Bag
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I really loved this oneshot. First you wrote so heartbreaking Tonys death in Gibbs arms, and then the relief that it was a fake. But Tony is deeply affected, and he in Abbys coffin shows that. Very well done !
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Whoa, interesting idea. I was so shocked when Ziva shot Tony but, like him, I could almmost understand her doing it. Loved how they contrived to get him out of there.
A maze thing chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
*does shameless happy dance* I absolutely loved this little oneshot! Although I have to say, I did like the season finale, this was definitely an awesome alternative, especially since there was no evil cliffie! I got a little teary eyed when you made it sound like Ziva had killed Tony. Although I love Tony, I kinda wished Ziva had at least beaten him a little...just to get her frustrations out. Anyway...I'm a sucker for Tiva. Tony's internal struggle, not even over the death of Rivkin, but because of what he did to Ziva was so well written. And Ziva yelling at him for letting her 'kill' him! Brilliant! This was amazing! Loved it. I shall be off to read Acquired Tastes now!
hudson911 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I should have known. By gosh, I was ready for the character death, I prepared myself and everything, just to learn that it was only a temperary paralyzer. I very smart move on your part, the story was really good. Only the writers know how deep Tony's regret will go for what he did, but I think your fic had some insight on what we can expect next season. Perfect job!
celestial1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
that's an interesting twist - and a nice little nod back to 'yankee white'
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow this is powerful, had me in tears. Well written, thank you, VP.
shirik chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
loved it! tnx
LoryLynn1186 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I really believe that this could happen! You could totally write for the show!

P.S. If anyone from that show actually dies, I'll probably have a nervous breakdown. They'll have to commit me. To quote Tony I'll be like "one of those Romanian orphans that can't stop rocking." lol
SpecialAgentAMB chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aah! You totally got me... I really thought you had Ziva kill Tony. I think you have Tony's characterization down pat, and I even teared up a bit when Gibbs called him son. This was great!

And if you're looking for a beta, drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to look over your stories for you!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
wow cool, that was really good well done :D you had me going there for a minute though, i was even crying lol very well done :D
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Amazing story!:)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh I love this! For a second I thought Tony was actually dying! But Ziva couldn't do that, and I'm so glad she came back :) Nice job!
debook210 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
nicely done...this is how i wish that they would do Aaliyah...that would be the best ending i think... but then again who knows what those crazy writers have done...

I loved the writing and the descriptions..

I think this will keep me sane at least until monday night when i begin my countdown..
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I loved this story! It was beautifully touching.
iWatchtv chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
My head is still spinning from all those twists you had.

very nice :D