Reviews for Unqualified Desires
Botsey chapter 1 . 1/20
Dear adara-greenleaf:

Thank you for another visit to my favorite couple. Looking for further postings.

Botsey
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Loved it! I love the movie and their relationship was definitely one of my favorite parts. Two thumbs up for this little entertaining piece!
KimberlyTee chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I like the soft way you played this. All suggestion, even the actual touching was enough to tick the imagination but not a full slaking of the yearning you produced. Nice one shot. Please accept my harsh critique gracefully. :0)
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Omydamn that was amazing*hearts* I had to pause for a moment there to take it in! ;)
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Beautifully done! There's a nice level of tension in the writing, you can really feel her anticipation, and then ending is worth it. Great job.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very hot
CocoChanel88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was amazingly hot.
Linstock chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Really good. I enjoyed this muchly. Nyota’s teasing, the dragging time, and finally her passionate lover’s arrival. Great work.
grovecitywriter chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I liked it. I think you would do a prequel justice. I'd like to see how the whole thing started and led up to this.
miragelover33 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, that was really, really good. Well written. Wish there was more to it. Well done!
Hazzpizzazz chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I like it, I Like it... especially the ending line!
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
very nice. loved it.
rosesandanguishlover2013 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
just two words. LOVE. IT.
MaraJade4S chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
What a story! Fabulous! I love it how you build up on their desires - Spock is so much in character and yet so much more than what we've glimpsed at during the movie!
xLilypadsx chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
You'r insights are accurate, passionate, fitting. descriptivly, tantalizingly, beautiful.

Great fic.