Reviews for Faithless Path to Roam
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I am twisted enough to say I wanted Ganondorf to violate Zelda. Yes, in all honesty, I desired it so. My sadistic tendencies are acting up again because of the angst-y fics I've been reading lately and this is the 2nd Zelda/Ganondorf fic that I've read and I am satisfied with both.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Interesting. I could see this, and it is very well written with a well developed story line.
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I found this story particularly interesting because the concept of long term possession of Ganondorf by Zelda is new to me. The dark psychological harm and especially the depth added to the story of the Twilight Princess is fantastic; when Ganon doesn't allow her to communicate with the Goddesses, when he couldn't be assured of Din's support, it made this story really unique.
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Very nice and dark; I liked it a lot. Zelda really would be changed by such a possession. Thanks for capturing that image.
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is beautifully written, and yet dark at the same time.

This line hit especially close to home for me: "He was hale and handsome, and he seemed to represent, at that moment, all that she could never have. Or be."

How brilliantly executed. I enjoyed reading every bit of this; you made Zelda's experiences in the castle seem...real, you know what I mean? While playing the game I was thinking how pathetic it was for Zelda to stay in the castle all the time; but you took that idea and made in into this wonderful story.

It was a pleasure to read. Nice job.

:D
Lord Lutherius and Lady Lucill chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I like it.

Your array of vocabulary is impressive, and your perspective is imiganitive. The idea of looking at Zelda's standpoint (probably one of the lamest in the games, I mean she never left the castle until the end.) and making it into this was extremely creative.

As to why this is rated M, I don't know, implications don't make it M.

Good flow, pace, vocabulary, and perspective. Overall a work of A literature, celebrate.

Once again, I like it, it's deep and intriguing and makes the reader think about how a literally minor character in the game much more seriously.

Good job!