Reviews for Seven Days
MyMadness chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
OMG! I love the truth and reality in the way you describe these people. As sad as it is, I love the detail of the (insert adjective to describe displeasure) man leaving the coffee cup in the sink.
a fan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I just rewatched all four Indiana Jones movies this weekend. Every time I do, I also make sure to read your stories. For me, these stories just feel like the perfect backstory and missing moments and future. I always find myself tearing up at parts and laughing at others. Then I go read the Indiana Jones wiki and feel frustrated learning about his first wife (Deirdre or something). Do you just ignore that part and the books because it is not in the movies or ... I get so confused by what to consider canon. After all of Star Wars' contradictions and levels of canon. Anyway, my main point was to say how much I adore your writing and how I hope you continue all your WIP's and write Webley.
ScarletBlackRoses chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Aww poor Marion :( Love how Ox is so protective of her! Looking forward to the next chapter and can't wait for Webley!
Zelda12343 chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
So THIS is why Dr. Jones left...

I found the story scene to be a little bit funny
ellae14 chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
I love this story, even though it's so sad. I don't usually like stories like this, I'm a fan of when they are still together, who isn't, but this is so well written!

You are my favorite indy author, and I can't get enough of your stories! (I practically have parting gifts memorized I love it so much!)

I can't wait for the next chapter, and for Webley!
emerald sorceress chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
This is wonderful. Very well written and thought out. I hope you're going to update though very soon as I'm excited to see where you go with this!
indianajonesmarion4eva chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
You know what would be the perfect song for Marion? 'The First Cut is the Deepest'. Have you ever heard it? The girl is singing about how she'll try to love again, but someone broke her heart. It's really sad. Sorry, that was really random. Great story, though.
jake2000 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Very well written story.
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
What a gentleman! The way you're portraying Colin is absolutely perfect and the best I've seen! When I first watched the fourth Indy movie I couldn't see how Marion could fall for anyone else. You are filling in that gap nicely and I'm believing it. Please keep going! I can't wait for more!
nickyblue chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Terrific writing as usual, and as you probably already knew after reading about Marion with no Indy, I'm depressed now...lol *Next chapter of Journey very soon I hope! ;)*
Carly chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I think you can up with some good ideas to explain holes in the Indy/Marion story. For example, Indy not finding Marion after they split up, because how she flew out of country. I think the Indy in Raiders loved Marion very much & would not of left her. And if he did, he would of looked for her. And if he can find the ark, I think he would find Marion:) But I think your explaination works.

The reason Crystal Skulls did not make sense concerning Marion & Indy is because of Indy in Raiders & how it was clear Indy loved with Marion.

I think it can be hard to come up with ways to patch the 2 movies together & what happened with their relationship. I am looking forward to your ideas.
nickyblue chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
You did it to me again! You got me all choked up again! So beautifully written but so sad again :( sniff...
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Too cute! I loved it a lot and I hope you write a lot more! I can't wait to see what the next chapter will hold!
nickyblue chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Your just trying to make me depressed aren't you? lol Now you need to write the next chapter to Journey to lift me back up! (excellent writing as always though!)
ScarletBlackRoses chapter 2 . 5/16/2009