Reviews for End of Days
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Good story.

I'm happy it didn't happen but see that the mythology echoes it could have done. Interesting take.
Kiryat chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Okay, so this didn't happen, but that's not because it couldn't have done. The way you tied the threads in this punchy little fic blew my mind off the entire planet!

I found myself nodding my head and going 'yes, yes...' to every single reason why Bobby could have done exactly as you describe. I'd even forgotten some of the points and being a total OCD had to go away and check them against canon, but gosh-darn, if you weren't one hundred per cent right!

Spooky, this was really spooky, girl. And I have to say I'm a real fan of your writing. I found you on another TV show page, but plan on reading through all your work. Not that it will be too hard, mind you. We have most of the same shows in common.
Darkgirl5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow. So okay, I'll start with the fact that Bobby is one of my favorite characters so it's hard for me to view him as a traitor.

That being said-you made an amazing and compelling case in under 2000 words. It fits with canon smoothly (which is amazing considering the fact that Bobby is their biggest ally in canon.) You picked out details that I'd FORGOTTEN about and...not twisted them...but showed them from a different angle. It's the best sort of creative license and it deserves a big win. A plus to you. Or whatever grading system you prefer.) Even if you've shattered my Supernatural universe in four pages or less, and I'm not going to be bitter about that at all.

If you weren't already on my favorite author list, I'd add you now. I hope you take another shot at Supernatural sometime (but not before you finish your sequel to Benedictus, please.) It's nice to see something other than one boy gets hurt, other boy gets mad. Cue angst, hurt/comfort and vengeance. Don't get me wrong. I love those stories. Hell, I wrote one of those stories, sort of. Kind of. No...it was definitely an extrapolation of that formula. Damn it! Now I've got to go pull the damn thing down.

Thanks for sharing.
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Amazing. Absolutely brilliant. I can't even put in words how much I loved your story.

Great job. It was fabulous!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
You know, as much as I hate to admit it, that makes sense. I don't know if you've seen 5x01 but this is a good explanation for Bobby in that epi. Anyway, it was very well written and sad. I liked it alot. Very orignal and creative! Write on!
7kstar chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
aw man...I know some fans will be happy to see an evil Bobby.

First and Last...now now..go ahead and dip your hand in the sand box again...you know you want to.

Of course I would love to see a Supernatural/Numbers crossover and I bet you could do it well

:P :)

I for one hope your wrong about Bobby because I like him so much! But nice story.
snchills chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
As a fan of your Numb3rs fics I was thrilled to see you had dipped your toe into the SN waters. Please tell me you have more up your sleeve because you did a helluva great job with this story.
newgal chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Awesome! I love this, and it's a connection I never thought about. Hm, so you are not going to write more? And here I was hoping for a crossover...
ronissomyman chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
hey!

this is a really good re-imagining of this guy's back-story & would explain a lot.

Thanks,
SeaWave2009 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Great new explanation for things past and still to come. Your imagery is great, as is the rythm in reading the story. Alternate universe only insofar as Kripke doesn't go there. If he does, it makes you clairvoyant (how fitting for the SPN world!).
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That's an interesting idea. Kripke has not developed the habit of leaving a lot of red herrings lying around, so it's more likely than not that the amulet will take on renewed importance before this is all over.
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
wow, fantastic job. i had never looked at it like this before. keep up the good work.
Midlo chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow. Excellent Job. Great thought process, excellent writing. I love, love, love Bobby. Hope they don't kill him off.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Resistance is futile...you will be assimilated. Welcome to SPN-land. :)

And while I don't believe that what you've written here is the way it is...it's a chilling interpretation that *does* fit with canon. And I would be really upset if we never find out what, in fact, is up with Dean's amulet. But it's always good to see a story from you, no matter what fandom it's in!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Ah ha! I'm so glad you've dipped your toe here at last and this fandom will be too! And what a great way to start, with a bad Bobby - yeah, go on, twist us all around! Not sure I've ever seen this idea anywhere - unique is good. This would explain a lot and fits so nicely in with what we've seen.

I like the distant tone you've maintained for Bobby. Nice description too (as usual)"All the omens imploded like chains of dark stars, and a sense of chaos splintered the air". And the brothers as the "seeds of darkness coming to fruition".

So, Lisa Paris, I know you hang around in SPN almost as much as I do so I'm really looking forward to all your future stories! Great stuff.