Reviews for Trivialities
wonderful.
Ephemeral Stream chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
love love this!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
is Hanabusa in love with Ruka too?
soyunax chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Loved the last chapter!
AngelOfThought chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Well, your storyline was good but I can't help thinking your ending was a bit rushed. There was so much more you could have done with it. Other than that though, it was well written and I liked it a lot.
Armandhas chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Amazing. The one shots were simply amazing. M favorite was was definitely the first one. The story about the flowers. That was just soooo sweet, I couldn't help but smile. My least favorite boy was the last one, seduction. I don't know why, it just felt a little bit...off. But all-in-all, Trivialities was great.

Thanks for sharing,

Armandhas
WitlessFool chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
This one is definitely my favourite :D You've really captured Akatsuki's inner emotions.
likeliquidsunshine chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
AHH! This is too cute! Chapter four is my favorite so far ;) Thanks so much for sharing and please write more of this couple cus you're so good at it.
August Avant chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Your characterization of Ruka and Kain is excellent! Definitely one of my favorites!
YenGirl chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Yummy for the first part and cute for the second. Somehow, one can't write a good KainxRuka fanfic without involving Aido in it! :D
YenGirl chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Yes, more angsty than the previous 2 chapters. So many things have passed and fancy Kain being in control! *tiptoes around Kaname's death lest she bursts into tears*

It was sad that Ruka never seemed to realise Kain and even Aido taking care of those moments when she slept outside but I was wondering what happened to Aido's infatuation with Ruka... for a moment, I thought Ruka would pull him into bed with her and Kain too!
YenGirl chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Oh, VERY cute and I love Kain reaching the end of his tether. They were all bone tired but anyone daring to raise a hand to Ruka was asking for his own death and even blood ties couldn't help Aido then.

I like the idea of Kain having a notorious temper too!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Beautifully written! You make Kain, Ruka and orchids destined to be together!
WowReally chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That is so sweet I love how Kain is the only one who truly knows. And I thought it was cool how you made a referance to Rukas's family. Alright I am off to read the next chapter!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
I loved this a lot! please update soon!

~KWF~